'An American Hedge Fund' Reviewed on DJ Newswire

Discussion in 'Events' started by TimothySykes, Sep 28, 2007.

1. gov

gov

Hey Tim, while you are hanging around, thanks for that heads up on the crappy Chinese steel play. shorted at 11.61 a couple three days ago whatever and had a stop at 11.66; it sunk like 3 bucks before I closed it so easy money... Thanks again

Edit--just looked and it's down another buck from where I bought; just like the 99-00 days... Bagholders, gotta love 'em. Good luck with your career change.

#11     Sep 28, 2007
  2. Yes Tim, it is trades like that carefully documented by our pal "gov" which Cilantro Fund is begging for, so please carry on!! Your Cilantro investors are waiting for you to make them money!!

Keep Cilantro Open, so we also can invest our money with you!!

#12     Sep 28, 2007
  3. gov

gov

Not sure if you are sincere or sarcastic--not that it matters to me--but I will say that it was pretty thin right around my entry. I had a devil getting in a thousand at that price; the first five went but I had to work it a bit to get the other 5 in. Not gonna make anyone rich without something more scalable.

#13     Sep 28, 2007
  4. gov

gov

Hey, I'm nobody's message boy; I'm a delivery boy!

:D

Credit to Shrek due and noted.

#14     Sep 28, 2007
  5. Don't worry Tim Sykes has years of experience with this exact sort of situation!

His Cilantro Fund investors are patiently waiting for Tim to "turn the proverbial corner"; and finally MAKE THEM MONEY and not quit like a little worm!

#15     Sep 28, 2007
  6. ess1096

ess1096

I find my self visiting ET less and less because of shameless guys like you and the retard "stocktrader". YOUR SHIT IS GETTING OLD QUICKLY!

You are a pathetic, shameless narcissist and I will never read your self loving book. Oh yeah, you are a "chosen one" so you must be better than all of us.

I can only hope that WSW cuts your "character" out of the next season. You can't even see that the only reason you are in that show is because you are the character that everyone loves to HATE. People only tune in to see how much of an ass you'll make of yourself. Every reality show always has one pathetic loser character to keep it interesting, and you are it.

Now go and have my post deleted you COWARD.
    And while you are doing that, go get your fuckin shinebox!

#16     Sep 28, 2007
  7. gov

gov

Yeah, I know it's very weird that someone is hyping a trading book that (at least on the cover) seems to indicate the great story of how a hedge fund was/is formed, while timing the release of the book to coincide with the apparent demise of said fund.

None-the-less, he did throw out that bone and I picked it up so I wanted to says thanks. I prolly should buy a book as well--Nah!

Have a good weekend. I'm going Sailin'!

#17     Sep 28, 2007
  8. Wait, is this poster actually Tim Sykes??

#18     Sep 28, 2007
  9. No, its his gay twin....

#19     Sep 28, 2007
  10. hhmm...OK..OK..well seems like we will need to send our ET undercover cop: Gay Leprechaun (former Sykes side-kick) to investigate in an undercover sting operation:

[​IMG]

#20     Sep 28, 2007