An AAPL chart for people trading it on rumors or fundamentals....

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by RedTankEra, Dec 7, 2012.

1. cvds16

cvds16

There are whole bars of gold being given away on ET, you just got to wade through a whole lot of mud ... ;)

#11     Dec 8, 2012
  2. Daring

Daring

[​IMG]

#12     Dec 9, 2012
  3. To all the TA sheeple who replied to my post-

PROVE ME WRONG.

Post your AAPL closing price for Monday, next Friday (14th), and one month from now (Jan 9th).

I bet each one of you come up with drastically different numbers which are no better than a random guess.

I will have my 12 year old nephew give me 3 guesses as to where AAPL will close on the same dates and let's see how good your TA matches up to his guess.

Waiting for the clown show to begin...

#13     Dec 9, 2012
  4. Daring

Daring

I'm sure a trader loser would love a complete profitable TA system for free.

Your ignorance is wide, very easy to spot by the kind of questions you are asking.

#14     Dec 9, 2012
  5. Hahaha. Your assumptions show just how clueless you are.

#15     Dec 9, 2012
  6. Daring

Daring

Please, look at the questions you asked to determine if something is useful or not.

Go pee on another tree you are embarrassing yourself here.

#16     Dec 9, 2012
  7. Just as I figured. Run and hide little one. Run and hide

#17     Dec 9, 2012
  8. Daring

Daring

Not hiding, I stick by my claims, you are embarrassing yourself in the eyes of those that do know.

#18     Dec 9, 2012
  9. Yawn

#19     Dec 9, 2012
  10. Does this actually means anything... like what? What price(s) does the chart suggest for December 25th? My gut says higher - but I have been unable to understand this stock since 400. LOL

{I must be getting old}

#20     Dec 9, 2012