An AAPL chart for people trading it on rumors or fundamentals....

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by RedTankEra, Dec 7, 2012.

1. For "Fruitloops" :)

2. TA is complete nonsense. That chart won't tell you anything about where AAPL is going tomorrow, next week, or next month. It's great to show you where it's been though. I especially like the parallel and intersecting lines.

Maybe next time throw in a Macd crossover, a Fibonacci retracement, or some random moving average? One of them is bound to come close to finding a bottom and then the TA sheep will believe they found the holy grail.

Best of luck.

3. Daring

Daring

Nice chart.

4. i'll take purple for 200 Alex

That's because he's a Boss :)

Still think 490's in the works tho

5. Daring

Daring

That would be on his-her next blue line, unless this area holds.

6. cvds16

cvds16

funny, real funny lol

7. Daring

Daring

I think it's even funnier when someone posts something real good, but due to ignorance it is ditched as a joke.

8. cvds16

cvds16

If you think TA doesn't work ... you are the ignorant one... been sitting in a chatroom for over five years now with 10 people who each have their own method, and they are all based on TA. A few guys are members of ET and are amongst the biggest traders trading their own money, bigger than a lot most institutional players ... so please let me repeat lol ...

9. Daring

Daring

I see now, sarcasm, got it.

10. cvds16

cvds16

Ha, getting it now, I didn't even read the full thread, just saw the remark ... obviously missed something lol ...I have full respect for athlon, I don't know which stage he's at yet cause we only had a few conversations, but I know he is working hard at this stuff ... and he's been given (just like me) a push in the right direction at times, by one that I consider the be one of the best technical analysts (I and like to very considerate here with my words) of the world. But this mentor says everything under the sun works concerning technical analysis; you just got to make it work for yourself somehow. There are more than a 1000 ways to skin this cat. He has given me total freedom to find my proper way (which is the only way that works imo) and only showed at times how he does it or how it can be done ... that's the hard part of technical analysis that only great traders get ... you just can't follow someone else's system, you got to literally 'make' your own 'trading plan' with all the proper TA that comes with it. But I guess this is the kind of thing that will probably be totally over the head of most people here ... it took me years to find out ... playing copycat in this game won't work ...

#10     Dec 8, 2012