Amzn...

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by diligent, May 31, 2007.

1. Wow, someone really really knew about that upgrade and news coming today. Volume got very strong for the runup yesterday it seems. Amazing how they keep getting away with bullshit in that stock.

#31     Jun 5, 2007
  2. buy goog sell amzn!!

:)

The ultimate hedged market spread.

#32     Jun 5, 2007
  3. of course, buy goog at more leverage than amzn to make up for the volatility difference. (good thru options here)

#33     Jun 5, 2007
  4. I tried to tell you guys about the new economy!!!! AMAZON ONE HUNDY!!!!

#34     Jun 5, 2007
  5. lol---- im long since out of this short but i MIGHT GET RIGHT BACK IN! =)

#35     Jun 6, 2007
  6. You so crazy. Don't try too hard to determine short term. It will make you nuts with a stock like this. You can follow trends in stocks, but not in pieces of shit trading at 100X+ earnings. :D

#36     Jun 6, 2007
  7. my timeframe is long... i dont take many short-term trades in my current strategy and hedge strategy.

and i am holding no shorts.

im just telling you my thoughts ;)

and i am using no margin right now...

how crazy can i possibly be?!

;)

#37     Jun 6, 2007
  8. Okay...usually when someone goes from shorting(what is perceived by the sane to be a piece of shit) to being long they usually do it to make money on a trade and not necessarily long term.

If you're long term bullish that's okay...it's just that usually people don't go from shorting something long term to being long without some good reason.

cheers and good luck. :D

#38     Jun 6, 2007
  9. i am not long AMZN, i am long other instruments in a net long strategy and using AMZN as a candidate short in the hedge strategy...

i dont know if you are right in your assertion about what people "usually" do though! ;)

#39     Jun 6, 2007
  10. S2007S

S2007S

does this stock ever go down!!!

should touch 100+ by July.

:eek:

#40     Jun 7, 2007