AMZN

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by dealmaker, Oct 19, 2017.

1. dealmaker

dealmaker

Wooing Amazon with sun, fun and giant buttons
    Mayors from Toledo to Tulsa are so eager to woo Amazon’s much-vaunted second headquarters that they’re brandishing bourbon, selling the sun, whispering sweet nothings to the company and even pushing its buttons. Literally. The Associated Press talked to the leaders of more than 50 cities or metropolitan regions about the different ways they’re showcasing themselves to the Seattle e-commerce company. The bids are due today.(Associated Press)

2. dealmaker

dealmaker

Amazon, Again

Amazon has displaced Volkswagen as the world's biggest corporate investor, according to research by PwC. Its R&D spending rose to $16.1 billion in 2017 from $12.5 billion a year earlier. VW slipped to fifth (not helped by exchange rate effects), behind Alphabet, Intel and Samsung. Pharma continues to be the most research-intense branch, though, with Merck, Roche, Eli Lilly, and AstraZeneca all spending between 21% and 25% of revenue on R&D. PWC

3. dealmaker

dealmaker

I have no idea, I'll react to the market reacting to the news...

4. hajimow

hajimow

My prediction is that AMZN will close at $980 on Friday 10/27. Sell Call and PUT for the strike price of $980

dealmaker likes this.
  5. dealmaker

dealmaker

Amazon’s cashierless store is almost ready
    For the past year, Amazon employees have been test driving Amazon Go, an experimental convenience store in downtown Seattle. The idea is to let consumers walk in, pick up items and then pay for them without ever standing in line at a cashier. Amazon is vague on the mechanics, but the store relies on a mobile app and some of the same self-driving cars sensing technology. Amazon Go represents Amazon's most ambitious effort to transform the brick-and-mortar.(Bloomberg)