AMZN

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Gimpyron, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Gimpyron

Gimpyron

unstoppable? new highs today for the 120% ytd stock
    what do you think, can we expect 700 till jan 16?

2. This rally is endless. I expect a lot from this stock in 2016. 700 till jan? Absolutely attainable!

3. naija

naija

AMZN will continue to move upward in 2016, as it should add more members to its prime program. Still a juggernaut in the cloud market, which people sometimes overlook.

4. I don't know, maybe it's a little bit outdated, 'cause right now there is a huge buzz around the cloud market. Everyone is talking about it, when it touches AMZN.

5. piezoe

piezoe

Does anyone remember not too many months ago there were folks here wanting to short AMZN, because they thought it was too high.. :rolleyes:

6. But I don't understand one thing how can possibly Bezos be one of the reaches men in the world while his company never showed a profit?!

7. lol. I think it's too high right now, but I don't want to short it, 'cause it's totally crazy :) Amazon is "growth company", but sometimes there are folks who're saying that it has bad fundamentals, they're forgetting one thing - no one invests in AMZN because of its fundamentals. :finger:

piezoe likes this.
  8. Well, here's your chance to double down, AMZN Last: 650.67 Chg ($): -25.22

9. Gimpyron

Gimpyron

I believe this how the big guys fall, if you think china is the next bear market trigger stay out, for any other forecast buy the deep.. however this kind of speculations may cost heavily

10. I remember when it was at $248 and I told a guy that AMZN is a buy. The guy called me all kinds of stupid and insulted me every way imaginable but we see how that turned out.

However, my target was in the $400 area. I didn't think it'd rise this much.

#10     Jan 4, 2016
    piezoe and Michael J. Fletcher like this.