Amzn Options!!

Discussion in 'Options' started by adam772, Oct 26, 2009.

1. I generally post to answer peoples questions and correct wrong answers which some people give without realizing the answers are not totally correct. I usually try to help people here. Of course I also enjoy debunking some of the crap people post here to pad their ego. I've been on this board a long time and been in the options business for 2 decades.

#51     Oct 27, 2009
  2. well then why dont you show it to all in light of the fact that you accuse someone of being a liar. What ET is lacking is FACTS

#52     Oct 27, 2009
  3. do I know nor care whether this guy traded his demo or real account? Nope. But accusing someone flat out as a liar also begs for proof. When I hear bs like "I pay for it so I cant show..." that stinks...

#53     Oct 27, 2009
  4. To be honest I just assume that everyone here is trading demo, although some are probably really trading, makes no difference to me either as the only p & L that matters is your own. I think when someone has just registered people are more suspicious of paper trading, although there are quite a few idiots with many posts. Anyhow, to the OP shoulda woulda coulda doesn't pay the rent, and I think its a really bad habit. It is the same emotion that will keep you from getting out of a really bad trade. Good trading.

#54     Oct 27, 2009
  5. erol

erol

oh yeah?? I have something of mine that's bigger than yours :p

#55     Oct 27, 2009
  6. spindr0

spindr0

I could tell from your face :eek: <--- that it must be your mouth

;->)

#56     Oct 27, 2009
  7. How about buy call options for SOHU now. It dropped so much in the last couple of days. It used to go up after huge drops in the past.

Also buy calls for airline stocks.

#57     Oct 27, 2009
  8. adam772

adam772

not sure about SOHU... there are very few amazing setups....AMZN was an amazing setup to go long....oh well. on to the next trade..

#58     Oct 27, 2009
  9. erol

erol

yeah but you only know that after the fact.

Hindsight is always 20/20.

#59     Oct 27, 2009
  10. Jesus

Jesus

ok, heres what we are gonna do. Adam and xflat, you are going to mud wrestle and whoever wins is right. Whoever loses, I kill. Meet me at my house tomorrow at 7:00 pm. I'll let you in after Mad money is over.

Of course I assume you two are both young, beautiful, large breasted women. Isn't everyone on this site young, beautiful, large breasted women? Thats how I picture all of you.

#60     Oct 27, 2009