Amzn Options!!

Discussion in 'Options' started by adam772, Oct 26, 2009.

1. erol

erol

I just don't see what motivation xflat has to lie... It doesn't make sense.

#41     Oct 27, 2009
  2. I can pull it up easily as could anyone else who pay for that data.

#42     Oct 27, 2009
  3. none at all, makes no difference to me if people want to believe his screen shot go4it! ive been on this board a long time, and see a lot of guys come and go.

#43     Oct 27, 2009
  4. 200 amazon calls is a lot on earnings day. Cmon xflat don't be a piker, get long a couple thousand at $5.00 per tick, its better than Vegas. :p for the record I agree with xflat. If you are going to flex your muscles at least show a real execution report which also may be a demo account. I actually scalped AMZN for a couple hundred dollars on friday but I don't think anyone would be impressed either way. Damn you Crom.

#44     Oct 27, 2009
  5. adam772

adam772

u guys this is entertainment at its finest. keep it up.

what would make u believe a trade is real? would u need me to get a signed note from my broker?:p

#45     Oct 27, 2009
  6. erol

erol

Adam... Why do u care to impress a bunch of strangers on the internet?

Who cares if ppl don't beleive u, maybe think you're full of it, and beleive you're actually a 15 yr old w/too much time on their hands.

If you're for real then that's all that matters.

#46     Oct 27, 2009
  7. Pretty much nothing you can do at this point, the time and sales never lies.

Oh yes threads like these come along all the time and they're so entertaining. I always wonder what the motivation of the original posters always is? Are they trying to impress a bunch of anonymous people? Are they just lonely, and looking for friends? or do they just seek the attention they feel they deserve and dont get in the real world?

Well said erol.

#47     Oct 27, 2009
  8. adam772

adam772

quote from XFLAT: "Oh yes threads like these come along all the time and they're so entertaining. I always wonder what the motivation of the original posters always is? Are they trying to impress a bunch of anonymous people? Are they just lonely, and looking for friends? or do they just seek the attention they feel they deserve and dont get in the real world?"

XFLAT , are these some of the reasons u post??:D

#48     Oct 27, 2009
  9. spindr0

spindr0

Mine is bigger than yours (account)

:)

#49     Oct 27, 2009
  10. Lets assume the trade is real, not saying it isn't what is it you want to know, did others make money yes. I watched all friday for a short entry, got it and made a few bucks. Your issue to me was you acted like a weak hand with a stop that was too tight, I have been there myself but to me position size may be a factor if you can't hold the trade for more than a few ticks.

#50     Oct 27, 2009