Amzn Options!!

Discussion in 'Options' started by adam772, Oct 26, 2009.

1. adam772

adam772

i would love to "get" your joke, as I am sure the others would.

so please tell me,whats so funny about u stating next time i shud brag again about making a "killing", when i posted a trade about how i lost over $1000 ??:confused:

#11     Oct 26, 2009
  2. adam772

adam772

ok, i downloaded some screengrab software, hope this works. took a screenshot of one of my ameritrade accounts, showing the activity friday morning when i bought the 200 contracts.

#12     Oct 26, 2009
  3. adam772

adam772

ok, its not working. why cant i attach a picture?

how do I embed the picture within a message??

#13     Oct 26, 2009
  4. spindr0

spindr0

Try CTRL-ALT-DEL

:)

#14     Oct 26, 2009
  5. sub0

sub0

There is a print screen button on your keyboard already. It's to the top right of your backspace key. Click the print screen button when you have the thing up on your screen you want to capture an image of. You then open up microsoft paint, should be under programs/accessories/microsoft paint and can paste it in microsoft paint by clicking edit from the top drop down menu, then paste. Save it to you desktop as a .jpg file.

Then to post it on the forum, you'll want to create a post like usual by clicking post reply. At the bottom you'll see the browse button. It's right above submit reply. Browse you computer to find that screenshot you saved. Click it and upload it. Then hit submit reply and it will be attached.

It's that simple. :)

#15     Oct 26, 2009
  6. sub0

sub0

Don't listen to this guy, ctrl alt del opens up your task manager to see what programs are running.

#16     Oct 26, 2009
  7. Hey... You make a trade and you win or you lose! It is YOUR trade and it will be YOUR profit or loss.

So why get so damned Ill-tempered at others who do nothing more than respond to your whining post?

Show a little more maturity.

#17     Oct 26, 2009
  8. I think people are questioning whether this was a real trade. If it was 200 calls at $5.00 per tick is $1,000 per tick, so I guess my question was why was your stop so tight sounds like you were trading too hot for your account size. You were only willing to take a tick loss, the slippage by the time you realize you are wrong and execution would cost you a few ticks if you are good. What is your point?

#18     Oct 26, 2009
  9. #19     Oct 26, 2009
  10. adam772

adam772

I would like to post the screenshot, but the two posts that described how to do it dont work.

and i got out of the position because i changed my mind and felt it may selloff early before it rallies..its happened many times, and in my trading career the best thing to do when your unsure is to just get out of the position until you have a better idea...it wasn't a "stop" as u described it...i just sold the position with a limit order.

#20     Oct 27, 2009