Amsterdam unveiled plans Saturday to close brothels, sex shops and marijuana cafes

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Dec 6, 2008.

1. #11     Dec 7, 2008
  2. Neat. I always wondered if Canadians are NFL fans.

Ricky lives just a few of miles from me so I've seen him several times. Once he pulled next to me in what I think was a Lambo-he grinned and within seconds I was two blocks in his wake.

I'd guess Williams is more into getting away from blacks while in Canada than avoiding American white folk. Black athletes and hip hop artists are very high on the SoFla food chain. Lets face it, this is a place that considers cocaine dealers to be entrepreneurial movers and shakers.....

#12     Dec 7, 2008
  3. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I can attest to Marinol being one of the stupidest ideas of modern medicine. Who in the hell ever thought of giving a person who was puking their guts out a god damn fucking pill!!!!!!!!!!!! Obviously not a person who's had first had experience in that particular situation. I suspect that if you could keep it down then it might work wonders, two times I was very nauseous and my pothead hippy uncle road to the rescue, and I will always be glad that he did. I did have the pills, but there was no one on god's green earth I could have used them.

#13     Dec 7, 2008

4. I have nothing against smoking marijuana vs the pill, I was asking about legal. The pill is pure THC that help the pain, and the herb is THC with many chemicals. Maybe that is why one legal and one is not. With you Brandon, it is stupid to have to take a pill when you are sick, but for headache, arthritis,...other things, a pill is ok. And good for you to have "pothead hippy uncle" :p

#14     Dec 7, 2008
  5. Brandon, possibly a skin patch in the future for medical marijuana.

#15     Dec 7, 2008