Amsterdam - Office Space available

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by trendmomentum, Sep 26, 2005.

1. Hello,

I have a fully functional office in the heart of Amsterdam and I am prepared to offer an extra trading desk to an experienced independent trader, willing to become part of a small, friendly and informal office environment.

If you are interested please PM me for further details.

Jose

2. hi jose ... lovely city ... Amsterdam

what dod you and your friends think of

STRUIS ( this is beer made in your country )?

:)

3. yeah , belgium type strong ale beer produced by a local tiny brewer .... lovely :)

4. Is it one of those tiny offices with a glass door and a bed?

Because I tried renting one of those once. I couldn't really get any work done... and my ass was very sore the next day.

5. I believe you.

6. Aha, funny you mention that ... but no, more like blacked out windows and smoke coming out under the door ...

7. nitro

nitro

I am just trying to clarify here - are you saying your ass was sore because you slept in a hard bed, or for some other reason?

BWAHAHAHAHAAHHA

nitro :D

8. ozzy

ozzy

I plan on moving to europe in a year or so. Amsterdam was near the top of the list as one of the places to live. I'd be interested just not right now.

9. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

i tried them too but couldnt get a good quote - the girl advertising the place said E50 for 20 min.

i mean that works out at E1,200 for the whole day!! fuck that - i can rent a seat for that on the floor and still have change.

guess she needed the money though cos she clearly couldnt afford many clothes given the cold weather.

:mad: