AMPfutures

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by Mr.Sir, Jul 11, 2018.

1. I don't know if they have separate omnibus accounts for domestic/foreign customers... but the principle of "customer funds segregation" is supposed to mean that even if the FCM goes bankrupt, cutomer accounts are still intact.

#21     Jul 11, 2018
    heispark likes this.
  2. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

I believe you already had many answers, here is mine.
    I am with AMP 7 years, from their beginning and my debut in futures, after two years of learning and few very disappointing and unsuccessful experiences, where not only accounting executions but also unfriendly some times abrupt behaviors of the supports teams would create difficulties.
    With AMP we were always satisfied, supported, never disappointment, the service quality was never changed even if the account could go very small or be inactive for some years when we were locked with UBS's robbery.
    Thank you AMP!
    Looking forward to be always with you and grow together!

#22     Jul 12, 2018
  3. Mr.Sir

Mr.Sir

thanks folks for all your valuable input....i will reach out to AMP to start an account.

#23     Jul 12, 2018
    AMP_Futures likes this.
  4. I don't see anything strange about them. I've been studying them a long time, but maybe there's been a change of strategy..

#24     Jul 20, 2020
    AMP_Futures likes this.
  5. We're so set up, we're always worried about our money. I hear these guys are good at what they do.

#25     Jul 23, 2020
    AMP_Futures likes this.