AMP News: NEW TT Platform | AMP's Low DayTrade Margins now Available!!!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by AMP_Futures, Aug 4, 2016.

1. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

We are excited to Announce AMP's Low Day Trade Margins are Now Available for Live Trading using NEW-TT Trading Platform.

This update adjust the Day Trade Margins using NEW TT to AMP Standard Default Low Margins such as $400 per contract for the ES: https://www.ampfutures.com/trading-info/margins/

All of these Exchange are available for Live Trading:

• CME
    • CBOT
    • NYMEX
    • COMEX
    • ICE-US & ICE-UK & ICE-LIFFE
    • EUREX
    Outrights and Spreads are included.

See Full Details and Steps to Get Started >>

There is a risk of loss in trading futures, forex and options. Futures, forex and options trading are not appropriate for all investors.

patrickrooney and J.P. like this.
  2. Hi AMP! I visited the webpage and I was wondering if you give demos to test out TT platform?

patrickrooney likes this.
  3. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

4. Very cool! Thank you Amp!

5. Can I ask how you are margining the spreads? Will you be using the margins as per the CME numbers?

http://www.cmegroup.com/clearing/margins/outright-vol-scans.html

Thanks

6. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

Yes, we use SPAN margin calculations for carried positions.

We also have the exchange default spreads margins set up in NEW-TT to match the exchange requirements.

7. That's great news thanks.

patrickrooney and AMP_Futures like this.
  8. My understanding is that we cannot trade ICE exchange products on XTrader TT as AMP have not enabled it their end. Can I request this exchnage is added? thanks

9. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

Yes, ICE Exchanges are available on NEW TT. Free Demo >>

If you are asking about X_Trader (Desktop Version), we rolled all customers trading ICE to NEW TT and have no plans to go back to re-enable ICE on X_Trader (Desktop Version).

All of these Exchange are available for Live Trading at AMP using NEW TT:
    • CME
    • CBOT
    • NYMEX
    • COMEX
    • ICE-US & ICE-UK & ICE-LIFFE
    • EUREX
    Outrights and Spreads are included.

See Full Details and Steps to Get Started >>

Thank everyone for your continued feedback on NEW TT. We believe TT is doing a great job accepting all our customers' features request and getting them implemented in NEW TT quickly.

If you have any trading tools/features that you are using in X_Trader (Desktop Version) that is not currently available in NEW TT, please either post in this thread or email trading@ampfutures.com and we will make sure TT gets your request.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2016
  10. thanks and i understand.

#10     Oct 5, 2016
    AMP_Futures likes this.