AMP News: NEW Rithmic Pricing as of December 1, 2020

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by AMP_Futures, Nov 30, 2020.

1. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

[​IMG]
    We are excited to announce NEW Rithmic Pricing...which will drastically reduce the per trade fees for all trades executed thru Rithmic Data Feed.

Read Full NEW Rithmic Pricing Notice >>

As of December 1, 2020, the Rithmic Fees are as follows:
    1. Rithmic Monthly Connection Fee - $25 per month per User ID
    2. Rithmic Trade Routing Fee - $0.10 per contract (was $0.25) > Saving you $0.15 per contract / per side or $0.30 round turn.
    This new pricing is for all Rithmic Trading Platforms (R | Trader Pro) and all 3rd Party Platforms Connected to Rithmic Datafeed.

We have updated the AMP Exact Cost Calculator with the NEW Rithmic Pricing, so you can see now CME e-Micro Futures as low as $0.37 per side (All Fees Included) https://portal.ampclearing.com/account/commissionquote.aspx

We work as a 24 hour support team. Everyone is fully trained in all AMP platforms/services.

If you need any assistance, please contact our 24 hour help desk in real-time via Phone or Live CHAT: https://www.ampfutures.com/contact-us/

VPhantom, heispark, steve2222 and 3 others like this.
  2. Can you tell us what CQG users have to gain by switching over to Rithmic?

3. Overnight

Overnight

That would depend on your platform. Basically what they are saying is that the routing fee for Rithmic is now equal to CQG's routing fee of 0.10 per side.

Use the all-in calculator to compare your current set-up with Rithmic instead of CQG as your data feed.

AMP_Futures likes this.
  4. I have. The r/t costs between CQG & Rithmic are now identical. Rithmic is $25 extra per month which CQG does not have. This is fine. My question is:

a) if I am using say Sierra/CQG, why would I bother?
    b) Perhaps there are platforms that support Rithmic only and provide features that I do not have? Futures Option chain would be one such feature as that feature is non existent in Sierra. Plus Rithmic apparently has ability to connect multiple platforms simultaneously via plug in etc.

5. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

i am running demo now and first thing is lack of history. maybe i am not subscribed to the right feed they have a confusing amount of choices with little explanation of what goes with what.

however matt and jake at optimusfutures.com a sponsor here helped me find my way.

other than lacking history, it's speed is very good compared with several other vendors i have used. seems solid.

for the few days i have run rithmic its been rock solid and quick.

ps i was not going to use it because of cost - now my mind has changed and it's in the running.

AMP_Futures likes this.
  6. ondafringe

ondafringe

Is that...

$25/month *AND* $0.10/side
    -or-
    $25/month *OR* $0.10/side (whichever is greater amount at EOM)

MarkBrown likes this.
  7. Overnight

Overnight

Use the calculator, Luke!

MarkBrown likes this.
  8. ondafringe

ondafringe

Pay attention... calc doesn't tell you that...

With Rithmic, it used to be *OR* but if it is now *AND* may not be that good a deal.

MarkBrown likes this.
  9. Overnight

Overnight

The calculator shows "AND", not "OR".

MarkBrown likes this.
  10. ondafringe

ondafringe

Pay attention... the calc has always said *AND*.... even when the actual charges used *OR*...

#10     Nov 30, 2020
    MarkBrown likes this.