AMP News: MetaTrader5 (MT5) Now Available for Futures (Just Released)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by AMP_Futures, Nov 3, 2016.

1. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

MetaTrader5 (MT5) Now Available for Futures Trading at AMP.

MetaTrader is used by Millions of Traders Worldwide & over 6'000 Trading Apps & Trading Robots directly from the MT5 platform.

Full Version of MetaTrader5 for FREE!

Free Demo - Instant Download >>

Trade from Desktop | Mobile | Tablet | Web Browser

No Monthly Platform Fees – No Extra Per Contract Fees!

There is a risk of loss in trading futures, forex and options. Futures, forex and options trading are not appropriate for all investors.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2016
  2. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

We have created 18 Getting Started Videos for MetaTrader5 for Futures.

After watching these short videos, you will have an understanding of all the MT5 basics.

Watch MT5 How to Videos >>

There is a risk of loss in trading futures, forex and options. Futures, forex and options trading are not appropriate for all investors.

3. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

One of the Benefits of using AMP's MetaTrader5 is the Huge Community of Millions of traders around the world.

They have created thousands of Free Add-on Trading Signals and Indicators.

Free to all traders that want to use them (both Live and Demo Mode)

See All Free MT5 Expert Advisors and Indicators >

Quick & Easy to start using. They are already embedded in the MT5 Trading Platform.

Need MetaTrader5 Demo? Download MT5

4. wmwmw

wmwmw

Hi,
    I am using a demo of MetaTrader5, and very like it .It's chart quality is the best among all AMP platforms, and overall it is also best platform for me.
    One problem is that I tried to remove trade levels from chart,(which prevent me from reading chart clearly).
    I google solutions and I tried:
    1. From tool--options--show trade levels, uncheck show trade levels;
    2.From properties--show-- show trade levels, uncheck show trade levels;

After I did above two things, I still could not remove trade levels on my chart.
    Can you help me with this problem?
    Thanks.

5. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

Great to hear. Alot of our customers have given us similar feedback.

So we can provide accurate response: Trade Levels - do you mean executed trades showing on your chart?

6. wmwmw

wmwmw

Yes.
    But I have fixed this problem.
    From Tools--Options--Trade---uncheck "show real time history of deals on chart".
    That fixed the problem.

7. M.ST.

M.ST.

To me Metatader is one of the worst.

- No tick data
    - No tick charts
    - No range bars
    - No volume bars
    - No custom intervals, but the platform offers only fixed ones.
    - Where is a quote editor, historical data center?
    etc.

BTW in my test MT5 doesn't show any price scale, no date axis. They (axes) are blank.
    Is it a joke, marketing gag?

[​IMG]

I know how to get axes shown but an Average Joe definitely would have problems.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2016
  8. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

Think of MetaTrader5 as the Canvas and the Thousands of Trading Apps (add-ons) as the Paint.

MetaTrader5 comes with all the basics and unlimited opportunity to customize your platform by adding any of the add-ons or creating your own with the MQL5 Wizard: https://www.ampfutures.com/metatrader/automated-trading/mql5wizard/

The MetaTrader Market is the world’s largest store of applications for financial trading can be accessed Directly from the Market tab of your trading platform or from the web: https://www.ampfutures.com/metatrader/automated-trading/mql5market/

Quick Search of the Meta Market you will find most of the Chart types - View Meta Market >

From your chart image, looks like you need to update your MT5 installation (see chart below) - you can download for Free on AMP's MT5 Download page >

MT5 has alot of great new features added vs MT4 - See Comparison List >

MetaTrader5 Main Features:
    MetaTrader may not be for every trader - but it is for Millions of Traders Worldwide

MetaTrader5 at AMP is FREE (No Monthly Platform Fee & No Extra Per Contract Fee)

Try Free Demo of MT5 - Instant Access >

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 10, 2016
  9. M.ST.

M.ST.

It is the version from your download page. Your default settings seem to be screwed up. And as I said I know how to change colors.

10. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will update the installer shortly.

In order to change the Price Scales / Date Color so you can see it on the chart, here are the steps:

Right Click on MT5 Chart > Properties > Colors Tab > Foreground (change to black or any color you prefer) > ok

We will provide notice here once the installer defaults have been updated.

If you need any assistance, please contact our 24 hour help desk in real-time via Phone or Live CHAT: http://www.ampfutures.com/contact-us/

Happy Trading!

#10     Nov 10, 2016