AMP Global (Europe) Launched – Ask us anything

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by CALLumbus, Nov 9, 2018.

1. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

#61     Dec 19, 2019
  2. I'm a Chinese citizen. I'm opening account at AMP (USA). But AMP (USA) is quite stupid that they wanted me to supply an ID in English. I had to explain to them that China does not use English and they can use Google Translate to translate from Chinese to English. It looks like they are not equipped to expand business in China like IB does. IB even has an office in Shanghai.

#62     Dec 20, 2019
  3. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

@FutureTrader10, yes AMP (USA) is registered and regulated in the United States. We would not ask for anything that was not required for our US regulatory requirements to open an account.

If you prefer, you can open your account at AMP Global (Europe) - Our Client Application and Client Portal is fully available in Chinese: https://www.ampglobal.com/

[​IMG]

#63     Dec 21, 2019
  4. Okay. If AMP Global (USA) still insists that I need an ID in Chinese, I'll ask them to transfer my application to AMP Global (Europe). Thanks!

#64     Dec 21, 2019
  5. Correction to above post: Okay. If AMP Global (USA) still insists that I need an ID in "English", I'll ask them to transfer my application to AMP Global (Europe). Thanks!

#65     Dec 22, 2019
  6. Your AMP (USA) still insists an English ID. How could they expand business in non-English country? How come Interactive Brokers has lot more common sense that does not require an English ID?

I found out that your AMP Global (Europe) is registered in Cyprus. I’m not sure how safe my fund would be there. So I’m gonna stay with Interactive Brokers for now.

#66     Dec 23, 2019
  7. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

yes, One of the nice advantages of being registered in the EU/CySEC is the Investor Compensation Fund - all our retail Customers are covered up to 20'000 EUR. In addition to all client funds being segregated, there is an additional layer of protection up to 20'000 EUR per retail client. https://www.ampglobal.com/about/legal/safety_funds.html

More AMP Global (Europe) advantages...
    So if you are active trader, trading REAL Exchange-Traded Futures, FX and CFDs <All in One Account>....and need the flexibility of alternative banking options (not just bank wire transfers)...super low commissions and day trade margins....then you get it all at AMP Global (Europe).

#67     Dec 24, 2019
  8. Do you accept US debit card with MasterCard logo for deposit? What is the processing fee?

#68     Dec 24, 2019
  9. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

#69     Dec 24, 2019
  10. Ak7373

Ak7373

Hi! Forex trading costs much more than real futures . Why someone to choose all -in-one account to trade gbp/usd and 6b for example ?
    If i will fund my account with Amp Europe with a Mastercard or Visa may i make withdrawals to this card or only by swift ? thanks

#70     Dec 25, 2019