AMP Global (Europe) Launched – Ask us anything

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by CALLumbus, Nov 9, 2018.

1. gkb46

gkb46

Thanks for quick response & help

B.rgds / Kibria

#141     Jun 26, 2020
  2. Aprendix

Aprendix

Today I was analyzing the methods of withdrawing funds, by costs and forms. I found that in Cyprus (Amp Europe is based there) bank accounts can be opened online (But with Managers who charge very high fees).
    I show these services as an example, Ok.
    https://www.icoservices.com/offshore-bank-account-cyprus.html
    https://www.offshore.finance/en/bank-accounts/cyprus-bank
    I do not recommend anything, in reality, they do not give me much security because I do not know the subject but it served to take knowledge if it is really possible.
    I´m thinking.., it would be good if Amp Europe had an agreement with a bank in Cyprus, which would make it easier for their clients to open an account with them (being the owner and fiscally responsible in their countries of course) and being able to have a bank account with a Debit Card to be able to use the funds (Withdrawn from the Broker to the Bank) with lower costs and better conditions, such as making purchases with the card or be able to extract euros/dollars in our countries.
    Is this idea feasible or am I very dreamy?
    It would be a great plus for Amp Europe and beneficial for its clients.
    Regards.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2020
    #142     Jun 28, 2020
  3. gkb46

gkb46

I have two questions to AmpGlobal.

How can I add datafeed for CME globex to my account. Nothing to see there in my dashboard.

Next point is in Market news is the time says in GMT ?

Thanks

#143     Jul 1, 2020
  4. p0box4

p0box4

Its under platform setup.

#144     Jul 1, 2020
  5. gkb46

gkb46

Thanks for reply.

Market news is the time says in GMT ? or which time format it is, let me know.

#145     Jul 1, 2020
  6. gkb46

gkb46

Yesterday submitted CME Globex datafeed request through platform setup + margin setting request, still waiting for their response or update in my dashboard

#146     Jul 2, 2020
  7. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

@gkb46 - we see your account is setup and trading Exchange-Futures.

Happy Trading!

#147     Jul 2, 2020
  8. toby400

toby400

How is the ~Sierra charts communication going. Any updates ?

#148     Jul 8, 2020
  9. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

Nothing New to report with Sierra Chart with AMP (EU) - it is on our development list.

#149     Jul 9, 2020
  10. plassma

plassma

Hi The data of Soyabean Meal futures for december 2020 contract is not showing correctly , Its actively traded on other platfroms and not showing on yours please do the necessary correction? same thing with Soybeans also all active monts are not enabled?

Last edited: Jul 17, 2020
    #150     Jul 17, 2020