AMP Global Clearing introduces NinjaTrader integrated with CQG

Discussion in 'Events' started by AMP_Futures, Feb 8, 2011.

1. TRS

TRS

May have spoken little soon. Have not had ASX Futures enabled on my acct as of date of this post, despite being informed they had been. I'm sure this will be rectified Monday/Tuesday US time zone.
    Also CQG EUREX data feed is available for FDAX and FGBL but strangely no FESX.
    Data feed and trading for CME products with CQG presents very little to no difference compared to ZenFire as far as I'm concerned.

#11     Feb 18, 2011
  2. Trayo

Trayo

I am looking for a Ninja data-feed that will be used for Cumulative Delta work. Any feedback on people's experience along these lines with ZenFire, CQG or other vendors would be appreciated.

Cumulative Delta tracking relies on pure, uninterupted and unbundled traded-at-bid/ask data. I heard ZenFire was having issues in that dept. Don't know about CQG.

Thanks

#12     Feb 18, 2011
  3. TRS

TRS

Finalising my experience. I never had ASX futures activated for my acct. Contact with both AMP and CQG regarding this. Had charting issues since changing to CQG I never experienced with zenfire. Coincedence, possibly. Cannot define whether it's a data issue due to my repeated requests to AMP to reconvert my data to zenfire going unnoticed.
    Changing brokers. Will go with zenfire in foreseeable future.

#13     Mar 5, 2011
  4. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

I am sorry to see the note regarding your experience with CQG. Seems a little late, but we did find the solution for the FESX.

The symbol map was incorrect for CQG into NinjaTrader, which is why it was not working.

The fix: Go to Instrument Manager, select FESX and change CQG symbol map to DSX (image attached)

#14     Mar 6, 2011
  5. jo0477

jo0477

Just my 0.02 - I've been demo'ing Zen for awhile and - as expected - it's been solid.

I did some demo trading using the CQG feed tonight (ES) and I haven't seen any noticeable problems with charting or data so far. Am looking forward to trying it out during regular session obviously.

I did admittedly get spammed pretty good with e-mails from AMP but when I called, the broker I spoke with seemed very knowledgeable and was quick to answer my questions.

I am considering AMP/CQG b/c of the lower commish but I would rather pay the extra for Zen if its worth the money.

Also, as a disclaimer, I don't currently trade with AMP (or any futures broker for that matter) - just giving them a shot along with several others.

I'll be looking forward to everyone's comments/recommendations while I keep testing out the CQG feed.

#15     Mar 6, 2011
  6. soonhwei

soonhwei

Hi,

I've never used cqg/NT as my trading platform, wish to know if this integration = NT as charting platform with data feed from cqg + cqg dom as order entry platform? thanks.

#16     Mar 6, 2011
  7. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

Correct. It is NinjaTrader intergrated with CQG datafeed.

#17     Mar 7, 2011
  8. Does AMP have web based trading system ?

#18     Nov 2, 2011
  9. JamesL

JamesL

yes - look under client portal tab

#19     Nov 2, 2011