AMP Global {CHEAP} CME Micro E-mini Commissions - $25.00 Day Trade Margins (M2K)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by AMP_Futures, May 4, 2019.

1. sillyw10

sillyw10

I did test Motivewave and it is very good..the chart bar close does not lag the DOM print like Sierra does..however..the main reason for going with Qtrader is the ability to get live data feed into Excel via RTD..I have done a good bit of work on this already and although the RTD is not as good as an API feed..it is still a big advantage for customizable charts and data analysis

it all depends on what way you want to trade and what you base your trading decisions on..for me a big part of my approach is being able to have Excel integration

thx

#21     Jul 17, 2019
  2. toby400

toby400

For the UK based trader...………..could AMP offer alternative platforms to MT5?
    Better still....A web based ( browser) chart/trading platform for us Apple Imac users ( The present MT5 web trader platform is dire)?
    You cannot use a downloaded MT5 on Apple Imac without using another programme like "Wine" to make a Windows programme work on Apple - I do not want to download such fixes. A pity that AMP do not have Apple friendly chart/trader platforms - or at least a decent browser based prog.

One Plus for the Europe based AMP - you can fund your account via card rather than mess around with wires.

#22     Jul 17, 2019
  3. MotiveWave

MotiveWave Sponsor

MotiveWave has a native Mac version, which works with AMP. You have to install the MotiveWave on your computer (not web-based), but we have a lot of Mac users.

#23     Jul 17, 2019
  4. toby400

toby400

The chart $99 edition - can you trade off the charts if using AMP Global ( Europe ) as my broker?

#24     Jul 18, 2019
  5. MotiveWave

MotiveWave Sponsor

The Charts Edition has no trading functionality (just charts). You would need the Trade Edition $295 lifetime license or $29/month if you want to trade off the charts.

#25     Jul 18, 2019
  6. Mike8040

Mike8040

Anyone can clarify if the commissions for the micros are the same for AMP US and Global? No info on their website.

To bad global is weak offering like the US part. Would like to have the ability to use tradingview or generally have choice. Meta Trader is antique. Modifing a position is usability nightmare. There are no price alarms on the mobile version? Ridiculous. Zooming is heavy buggy (not reacting or stutter) No trailing stop on mobile! Can't change shown system currency and time one bc they don't offer that function.

#26     Jun 26, 2020
  7. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

#27     Jun 28, 2020