AMP Global {CHEAP} CME Micro E-mini Commissions - $25.00 Day Trade Margins (M2K)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by AMP_Futures, May 4, 2019.

1. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

AMP FLAT Pricing offer using any of our FREE Trading Platforms, such as MetaTrader 5, Sierra Chart, MultiCharts, TradingView, Jigsaw....

Exchange Fee $0.20
    CQG Order Routing Fee $0.10
    NFA $0.02
    AMP Clearing Fee $0.05

Total per Side $0.37

Available on all 40+ different trading platforms. Please use the AMP Exact Cost Calculator to confirm the total all-in price for any platforms that charge any additional per contract platform fees: https://portal.ampclearing.com/account/commissionquote.aspx

Day Trade Margins:
    • Micro E-mini S&P 500 : MES = $40.00
    • Micro E-mini Nasdaq-100: MNQ = $50.00
    • Micro E-mini Dow: MYM = $50.00
    • Micro E-mini Russell 2000: M2K = $25.00
    https://www.ampfutures.com/trading-info/margins/

AMP Account Minimum to get started has been reduced from $100 down to $25.

Happy Trading!

Spooz Top 2, mm2mm and heispark like this.
  2. Overnight

Overnight

P0Wn3d

3. Times

Times

Is this active for AMP customers who are using the special $300 margin which is $3 per side?

Or will they be charge $3 per side for Micros

4. Overnight

Overnight

To think of $3 per side on a micro seems a bit obtuse, no?

5. Times

Times

Of course, however, lets see what AMP says,
    upload_2019-5-4_15-19-33.png

They say its $3 per side for all contracts but I am hoping micro contracts are an exception or maybe they can offer special margin for micros too?

Please answer AMP_Global on the details for your $300 margin customers :)

Obviously no one else besides AMP can answer

Spooz Top 2 likes this.
  6. Overnight

Overnight

I can give a partial answer...That text has been there ever since they came up with that offer, A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO.

They never saw these equity micros coming. Hell, nobody did. I expect them to change that wording soon there, in that flat-rate mini shit now with the new micros.

If they do not, I'll start yelling.

7. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

Confirmed, Special $300 DayTrade Margins for Full Size ES, NQ and YM has been updated. E-Micros will be charged the above pricing:
    https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/amp-global-cheap-cme-micro-e-mini-commissions-25-00-day-trade-margins-m2k.332228/

• *Special - $300 day trading margins for - E-Mini S&P - E-Mini NASDAQ - Mini ($5) Dow Jones
    Special - $300 Margins Confirmation*
    TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR $300 MARGINS: In order to day trade the E-Mini S&P, E-Mini NASDAQ and Mini Dow Jones contracts with the $300 margins, the customer must agree to commissions for all contracts (except CME E-Micro Indices) on electronic markets

>> We will also be adding the ability to have special margins for the CME E-Micro Indices, like the Full Size Indices, but lets get the Initial Launch over. We need to see how much liquidity actually is on these NEW contracts.

Last edited: May 5, 2019
    Times likes this.
  8. SteveH

SteveH

I was considering AMP Futures years ago. They couldn't match IB's no volume discount rate for the NQ, YM and RTY (now at $2.05 total a side). [I never cared about "$500 day margin"...that's crazy stupid leverage]

9. nkhoi

nkhoi

my AMP no volume rate for NQ is $1.8 per side, $3.6 r/t.

10. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

We have reduced the Pricing on the E-Micro Currencies

AMP FLAT Pricing offer using any of our FREE Trading Platforms, such as MetaTrader 5, Sierra Chart, MultiCharts, TradingView, Jigsaw....

[​IMG]

Total per Side $0.33

Available on all 40+ different trading platforms. Please use the AMP Exact Cost Calculator to confirm the total all-in price for any platforms that charge any additional per contract platform fees: https://portal.ampclearing.com/account/commissionquote.aspx

#10     May 7, 2019
    Times likes this.