AMP Global Application Requirements

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by gambleditall, Nov 12, 2019.

1. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

@_eug_ - 2 is too many in our opinion...so we would like to investigate.

please PM the email address you used to apply

#31     Nov 13, 2019
    VPhantom likes this.
  2. AMP Global EU offers ES Micro with same routing to exchange as USA

#32     Nov 15, 2019
  3. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

Ok, we have researched both of these prospective customer's request for details - why AMP declined their account applications.

We have responded to each of them with more details privately.

#33     Nov 15, 2019
    pedro0309, VPhantom and tomorton like this.
  4. tomorton

tomorton

Good message, thanks.
    Are the clients in question free to post details here if they wish or are they forbidden to do so by your T&C's or any other mandate from the company?

#34     Nov 15, 2019
    dealmaker likes this.
  5. @AMP_Global I responded to you privately. Would appreciate a reply. It seems like Amp has received outdated information about me.

Also, I would like to share the reason for which my application was declined here as @tomorton asked and others might be wondering. Please let me know if that is okay.

Cheers!

#35     Nov 19, 2019
    tomorton likes this.
  6. Just wanted to let everyone know that my application was declined initially (not due to my citizenship as speculated earlier) but due to other reasons. Today, the situation was clarified with the compliance dept and my application was approved. I will be happy to post the exact reason here if others want to know, if @AMP_Global approves of it. Cheers!

#36     Nov 19, 2019
  7. Overnight

Overnight

I'd like to know, send me a PM.

#37     Nov 21, 2019
  8. Why do mistakes like this happen?

ES

#38     Nov 21, 2019
  9. Yes, please my application was also rejected and nobody has told me why ? Also living in Canada with another citizenship, call to AMP Global and nobody is giving me any reasons on why this is happening

#39     Nov 27, 2019
  10. In my case, all my Canadian IDs shows my nationality, from South America, but I have almost 3 years in Canada, and no business in my previous home, all my financials are Canada related. I was considering starting with 5,000 USD, above the minimum that AMP Global is advertising, is not a dearest account, but like anybody else, is just a start.

I honestly answer all the questions in a second email from a manager, and I thought everything was on wheels, but got this response:

"Your Application was declined<br>"

#40     Nov 27, 2019