AMP Global Application Requirements

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by gambleditall, Nov 12, 2019.

1. ZBZB

ZBZB

People with large accounts are happy about this.

#111     Nov 29, 2019
  2. Jajajajajajajaja, thank you, very good,

God bless you.

#112     Nov 29, 2019
    themickey likes this.
  3. Why they are happy about it ? only service for them ?

#113     Nov 29, 2019
    ElectricSavant likes this.
  4. ZBZB

ZBZB

Less gamblers who lose putting their large accounts at risk.

#114     Nov 29, 2019
    fan27 likes this.
  5. Got the same issue, but can't PM you as I've just registered account here. Could you please PM me? I want to clarify about reasons of application denial and solve them if it is possible. Thanks

#115     Feb 18, 2020
  6. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

@nysetrader1 - received your PM. Will research and provide you more details shortly

#116     Feb 19, 2020
  7. Thank you.

#117     Feb 19, 2020
  8. Pretty much just denied my wife with same but different worded message.
    This was after asking for an updated bill which she sent. Why would you ask for a new bill then deny?
    Makes no sense.

After performing our review carefully, we regrettably cannot continue with the account review process for your application. Your application will be declined.

We hope you understand that we do not comment our decision and regret that we cannot give you any other positive message.

Thank you for your interest in AMP Global Clearing, LLC
    Compliance Team

#118     Apr 29, 2020
  9. jharmon

jharmon

You've clearly gone over whatever "line" they deem to be a significant commercial risk. It might be something in your past. It might be a credit rating. It might be some sort of private blacklist in the industry. If you're a foreign resident it might be that margin call defaults from your country exceed an internal risk metric.

For example, I know places that will refuse to sell goods to foreign countries just because there's a far higher chance of mail fraud. Even if the sending company is proved to have sent the package, the cost of dealing of establishing a burden of proof that a package has been sent is exceedingly high. Dealing with credit card companies is often a fruitless exercise too - they usually err on the side of the buyer despite the evidence.

In a previous life before trading, there are certain companies/people/places I wouldn't do business with even if they paid me double or triple the going rate.

Returning to this: Futures margins due to volatility are much higher. This is not the time to take on higher risk clients.

#119     Apr 30, 2020
    VPhantom likes this.
  10. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

#120     May 4, 2020
    VPhantom likes this.