AMP Futures

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by londonkid, Dec 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. londonkid

londonkid

I thought I would open a play futures account with AMP. Nightmare from start to finish.

Agreed a fixed round turn fee at outset prior to opening the account, some chump agreed to it.

Account eventually gets set up then they tell me I am not allowed the round turn fee agreed. I call them up and explain they agreed to it. What a joke, I ask them why he agreed it if he cant deliver it and the phone just went silent.

Anyways try to cash out my account (chump change) and they are delaying and delaying for no reason, still no money returned after requesting it 1 month ago. pathetic.

be warned, charlatans are out there.

good trading to you.

2. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

@londonkid

In response, please PM your actual AMP account number-your statement about you not receiving funds for a month-would never be acceptable by either clients nor regulators.

Regarding your question about commissions, AMP Futures has created a "Cost Calculator" - since we offer many trading platforms - this eliminates any confustion in the actual cost of trades.

Here is the link: http://www.ampfutures.com/Cost_Calc.html

One can only speculate on the motive for this type of post; sorry to all actual and/or prospective customers.

Happy Holidays!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.