AMP futures

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by paul_alan, Feb 4, 2009.

1. kxvid

kxvid

How do you detect fantom orders? I am going to be trading on a ninja/tt platform @ velocity soon and am concerned about this.

#11     Feb 5, 2009
  2. scd

scd

ninja trader places a marker on the chart for pending orders... not sure what caused it,but every time it has happened the order was far away market price... seems to be at or near last entry price... if it happens again i'll take better notes...like i said,it hasn't caused a problem, but if scalping in a range it could... i honestly don' know if it's a problem w/ nt or my machine... it's happened to me 3or4 times....

#12     Feb 6, 2009
  3. scd

scd

just ran a search here on et... seems someone else has had this problem when modifying orders.... that sounds like my situation... it's normal for me to drag my stop to lock in a winner... may just be an issue w/ chart trader...

#13     Feb 6, 2009
  4. Dale Box

Dale Box Velocity Futures

There is no such thing as a phantom order.

Ninja currently is unable to publish an SOD (start of day - overnight position). TT is currently working with Ninja to get this issue resolved. If you're not holding overnight positions...you've got nothing to worry about. If you held an overnight you'd need to call the trade desk to have the position republished.

#14     Feb 9, 2009
  5. scd

scd

what ever you want to call it... does not matter to me.... it happened intraday not overnight...are you saying it would not execute?

#15     Feb 9, 2009
  6. x2012

x2012

read it carefully...its not misleading at all.
    It costs $60 a month if you want to use the advanced order strategies/ATM strategies. Otherwise, its free

#16     Feb 9, 2009
  7. I'm with Amp. So far so good.

I love Ninja + TT.

Awesome!

#17     Feb 28, 2009