AMP Futures roundturn commissions

Discussion in 'Order Execution' started by Wallace, Feb 22, 2011.

1. avxoox

avxoox

Does AMP offer LME contracts for online trading?any experience?BTW,their email like a robot making

#11     Feb 28, 2011
  2. #12     Feb 28, 2011
  3. havaiana

havaiana

I have never had any email that i have ever sent responded to

#13     Jun 25, 2012
  4. 1 post H,

Eh boy; stop trollin'...

Phone contact is easier/faster & better.

Mitchell and the other tech guys are fine.

Good trade desk too.

Now f*ck off you little douchebag.

peace & blessings!

hedvig

#14     Jun 25, 2012
  5. havaiana

havaiana

Nice arguments halfwit

I'm in another timezone.

Put up or shut up, send an email and report back how long it takes to get a response (assuming you get one) then send proof to mods to verify

you can even take your pick at email address:

funds@ampclearing.com or newaccounts@ampclearing.com

#15     Jun 25, 2012
  6. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

We are sorry that you are having this impression of AMP. It is a constant attack by alias' from other competing brokers or a few times it was customers from an Introducing Broker of AMP Clearing...that the other broker was not providing the needed support.

As you can see from the current post | Here is the personal request to this forum user to contact us directly -

"I am interested in your post - please email me directly: trading@ampclearing.com

I will personally assist you with any questions you have."

And once again...no response.

So once again we are sorry that the image of our company has been shaped by a few unregulated public forums where our competitors are using slanderous tactics to try to lower AMP's competitive advantage.

We will always attempt to contact and correct any prospective "real" customer concerns as you can see above.

Why we think our customers choose AMP - such as the CQG trading technology, daytrade margins, available trading platforms and deep discount commissions rates.

Here is the link to AMP Margins and available trading platforms (most exclusive to AMP with the integration of CQG datafeed)

Margins: www.ampclearing.com/margins_req.html

Platforms: http://www.ampclearing.com/all_platforms.html

Any questions please email trading@ampclearing.com

We look forward to supporting you reach your trading goals!

#16     Jun 26, 2012
  7. havaiana

havaiana

Appreciate the reply

I received a response from the trading@ampclearing.com address and all queries have been answered

#17     Jun 26, 2012
  8. H,

I am glad your issue is resolved. For some reason I have bad karma w/Aussie men; don't know why. I'll work on it.

By the way, I am a 1/4 wit--you gave me TOO much credit!!

:D

peace

hedvig

#18     Jun 26, 2012
  9. They won't respond if you are not a customer I guess then. I use (and have used) Amp, GF, Velocity and IB. Amp is very professional with real traders. No switch board, emails are responded within the minute for me. They are large for retail firms, and definitely have several employees awake monitoring everything, so why wouldn't they respond if they are right there?

I don't think they like to talk about rates. Strange! They say they will match or beat on their website (like GF).

#19     Jun 26, 2012