Amp Futures or Mirus

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by asdfghj7, Mar 11, 2008.

1. Tonight on cable -

*** UFC Battle In The DOM *** AMP vs MIRUS

Pay per view ONLY! :D

#31     Apr 2, 2008
  2. I don't care about the service, NEVER contact support anyways but the cost is very important. anyone receiving or knowing someone getting 3rt all in for min 2k/month soon 6k> ?
    must have API access, hence NT and a fast feed?

#32     Apr 2, 2008
  3. Macca1

Macca1

Mirus > Amp

#33     Apr 4, 2008
  4. Sulu268

Sulu268

I think that T4 is not the fastest. T4 is a good, solid DOM that has almost everything one could want in a DOM as well as being very reliable, but some other DOM's such as TT's are faster than T4.

#34     Apr 5, 2008
  5. Unless something has changed T4 only offers dynamic DOM which sucks IMO. TrasAct has dynamic too, but they have a convenient center button to offset.

#35     Apr 5, 2008

6. really ? amp offered me $5 rt mirus offered me $4.75 rt and proactive offered $4.95

#36     Apr 6, 2008
  7. Macca1

Macca1

Umm think theas sum amp promo skanks on this thread lol ........
    Mirus = better feeds,no lag,better rates, and not to metion a better platform with a Static dome.

#37     Apr 6, 2008
  8. I had an account at Advantage for a while but switched to IB for the Universal account. Would you be willing to give some specifics as to why you aren't happy there? I'm not an Advantage cheerleader, but I found the staff pretty good. What is it about them that you don't like?

Sorry for the thread hijack, you can respond via PM if you prefer.

#38     Apr 7, 2008
  9. I don't know much about Mirus...just that they didn't bother replying to an email I sent about opening an acct.

Just checked out the amp website and they offer more platforms. Has anyone opened an acct w/ the intent of using oec software/clearing but then decided to go w/ ninja or transact? Do they allow this or is it like pulling teeth?

#39     Apr 7, 2008
  10. RL8093

RL8093

Hmmm, they responded quickly to mine ....:cool: They've also answered other questions promptly & their Tech guys have been very helpful w/ details on Ninja that I couldn't get from the Ninja web site...

R

#40     Apr 7, 2008