Amp Futures Complaint

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by acbana, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Sig

Sig

Coming from someone who has so far contributed jack shit here, you're quite the tough guy aren't you?

#51     Jul 13, 2019
  2. Actually 3rd post;

#52     Jul 13, 2019
  3. acbana

acbana

indeed! All BANTER! :D

#53     Jul 14, 2019
  4. Evanite

Evanite

I had a similar problem with this forum. My account was blocked without any explanation. I tried to find out what was the reason, but my messages were ignored. It was also indicated how to withdraw all funds from the account, but then a certain problem arose. The money could not be withdrawn in any way. I wrote a huge number of times to the support team, but they just said follow the advice in the email and everything will work out for you. As you already understood, I didn't succeed. When I realized that all my attempts boil down to the fact that they simply ignore me, I decided to write a complaint. I found how to properly file a complaint on the site https://complain.biz . Only after that did they pay attention to me. It turns out that the account that I controlled was noticed in suspicious activity, as a result of which all accounts that were associated with it were blocked. As a result, I managed to withdraw all my money, but I did not contact this site anymore

#54     Aug 12, 2020
  5. jharmon

jharmon

Doesn't anyone simply call their broker these days?

My bank won't gets me to verify various items (date of birth, address etc.) on the telephone AND login to my Banking App on my cell to verify me before they'll do anything.

I'm not surprised they ignored your messages since you didn't contact them through proper channels, but I guess they could have made that clearer.

#55     Aug 12, 2020
  6. Overnight

Overnight

People these days don't know how to make a phone call with their phones. Why the surprise?

P.S. This is a 13-month old bumped thread, so the bumpers wins the silly award.

#56     Aug 12, 2020
  7. Rutro

Rutro

Wow, this guy is hostile in every thread on this place. What a piece of shit. Bullying asshole. Easy to be an internet badass I guess. I see this post is from 2019, so he's been at it for at least 4 years now, I hope he's at least turned a profit by now.

#57     Apr 7, 2023
  8. destriero

destriero

lol that’s toxic? I’ll be happy to PM my address and phone if you like. Stalking is not a good look for you but I will be happy to offer some 1 on 1 therapy.

#58     Apr 7, 2023
  9. Rutro

Rutro

Sure, go right ahead.

#59     Apr 7, 2023
  10. destriero

destriero

Hit me up in a PM and I will reply with my info. You do the same.

#60     Apr 7, 2023