Amp Futures Complaint

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by acbana, Jul 2, 2019.

1. acbana

acbana

:D:D:D:D I like the way you edit my nickname. :D:D:D:D:D thanks for the effort :D:D:D:D:D

#11     Jul 2, 2019
  2. volpri

volpri

ROFLMAO F63A8227-A8F8-4501-AB95-98AF409DB979.gif

#12     Jul 2, 2019
  3. heispark

heispark

I had a similar experience last year. I remember it was /E6 (EURO). I closed the trade with about $1500 profit (I checked the statement right after closing the trade and the profit was properly applied to my account equity). Surprisingly enough, I found it was still open and running next day with shrunk profit! I have no idea if it was issue with CQG or AMP (I suspect it's CQG).... Anyway, I never have experienced such a thing in my 10 years of trading (Forex) career... It's kinda scary. Since then, I just came back to Forex.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2019
    #13     Jul 2, 2019
    acbana likes this.
  4. acbana

acbana

May I know which broker you are in now or you are still at AMP? Apology for asking. Thank you.

#14     Jul 2, 2019
  5. heispark

heispark

My Forex broker is Dukascopy (not very happy with it anyway) and I think I will come back to Futures trade soon with TD Ameritrade. Please note there are also some complaints about TDA, especially about their execution quality. As far as I know, in terms of execution quality, no one can beat CQG. Anyway, I am not a tick chart based scalper and hopefully it won't affect to my performance. In addition, I like the intuitive interface of Thinkorswim.

#15     Jul 2, 2019
    coplii and acbana like this.
  6. acbana

acbana

Thank you for your reply.
    I've just attended a futures course here in Singapore, they have their recommendations for me (IB,Zaner and Infinity futures) I hope I can choose the right one.

#16     Jul 2, 2019
  7. volpri

volpri

@heispark Did you go see Mr T these days on his visit or were you hiding in the park?

#17     Jul 2, 2019
  8. destriero

destriero

"Hello ET we are new traders! (SUITABILITY)"

"We are (illegally) using informal (Bruh) POA"

Go away, Bro. Trade baseball cards. Futures are not for you.

#18     Jul 2, 2019
  9. acbana

acbana

"destriero, post: 4884451, member: 485336"]"Hello ET we are new traders! (SUITABILITY)"

"We are (illegally) using informal (Bruh) POA"

Go away, Bro. Trade baseball cards. Futures are not for you."

@destriero What have you earned from your words? Are you now a millionaire after writing your statement? Let's grow up, old man.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2019
    #19     Jul 2, 2019
  10. destriero

destriero

No, before writing my statement. I concur. Your best option at this juncture is crypto-exchange fraud.

#20     Jul 2, 2019
    dealmaker likes this.