Amp Futures - Bad Experience

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by RICK430, May 14, 2008.

1. bob83

bob83

whenever i have an issue i simply call them up and get an immidiate response.

i have never had an issue with support from amp. its actually the main reason i switched from IB to them.

#11     May 15, 2008
  2. RICK430

RICK430

Hi all

Thanks for all your inputs. Just to let everyone know that I will give Amp and Dan the benefit of the doubt and sweep the unresponsiveness situation as a minor error. Mind you that my email settings are based on Imap and Amp is not listed as spam at all.

I will open a test account with min of $2,000 and keep everyone posted as to how it goes from here.

#12     May 15, 2008
  3. Rn86

Rn86

I think email response time is not a general issue to consider a quality of a broker due to the enormous amount of spam generated every day.
    I ve had zero communication problem with AMP while I was using them for a few months last year. They offered very aggressive commissions rate/margin and a few trading applications / I was using TransAct /. However, very limited basic technical knowledge and inability to answer software related questions were frustrated.
    I hope AMP invested more time to train employees and focus on software issues rather than endless calls to perspective clients.

#13     May 15, 2008