AMP Futures - Asia's Most Liquid Futures Mini-Nikkei 225 - Osaka-Japan (JPX) Now Available!!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by AMP_Futures, Apr 14, 2016.

1. @AMP_Trading

On your Contract Specifications page for Tick/$Value you show:
    Mini-Nikkei 225 MJNK Osaka - Japan (JPX) ¥100 X Index Value H,M,U,Z 1 / ¥5.

However, the Nikkei Mini trades in increments of ¥5 and the value of each tick is¥500.

#71     Jan 20, 2018
  2. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

#72     Jan 20, 2018
  3. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

Hi AMP,

Did you have any news regarding offering the Kospi200 futures?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, finally everyone has settled in after the MiFID II requirements have kicked in. We will begin adding more exchanges and trading tools for our international customers.

One new tool, we now offer Government approved VPN for our Chinese customers. If you are interested in getting one setup for your AMP account, please email trading@ampclearing.com your account number and "Chinese VPN".

We look forward to bring more and more trading opportunities and tools in 2018!!

#73     Jan 20, 2018
  4. Don't have a AMP account. So please fax me a check instead!!:D

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
    #74     Jan 20, 2018
  5. cmaxb

cmaxb

this is more a question concerning qtrader

if i have a funded account and active qtrader, can i still subscribe to market data with non-tradable symbols

for instance, could i also subscribe to Korea futures via CQG, and chart the Kospi even though it is not yet tradable at your brokerage, or is the integrated client version of cqg required

#75     Jul 10, 2019
  6. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

Yes. if the exchange data is available via CQG - we can enable the data for you.
    Yes. you can enable it via QTrader

#76     Jul 11, 2019