AMP free platforms?

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by R33C0, Sep 13, 2020.

1. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

Yes. We have many customers using AMP's FREE version of Sierra Chart, MultiCharts, MetaTrader, CQG....

Another great feature is....With your AMP / CQG live trading Credentials you can connect to all of these platforms - So you do not need to decide immediately...you can freely change them as you wish.

Here is an article with details on Sierra Chart (pricing) versions available at AMP - Package 3 is FREE (No Monthly Fee) or Package 5 is Discounted price ($25 per month) for AMP Customers.

https://support.ampglobal.com/hc/en...ierra-Chart-pricing-versions-available-at-AMP

#21     Sep 15, 2020
  2. toby400

toby400

To balance this view, and to add more balance. The site at AMP has lots of customer reviews that are , in the majority of cases, complimentary of AMP. So I am going ahead and try them and find out for myself.

#22     Sep 15, 2020
    AMP_Futures likes this.
  3. R33C0

R33C0

"To balance this view, and to add more balance. The site at AMP has lots of customer reviews that are , in the majority of cases, complimentary of AMP. So I am going ahead and try them and find out for myself."

Please let us know how you make out. I had planned to sign on, but just realized, I gotta pay some bills first! LOL!

#23     Sep 16, 2020
  4. Millionaire

Millionaire

I used IB for 15 years to trade futures. But I switched to AMP and Rithmic API a few months ago.
    So far things are going well and i am happy with the move.
    The AMP operation is not as slick and automated as IB, but they are a much smaller firm so that is to be expected.
    There were a few minor billing issues, but AMP sorted these out after i emailed them.

Then there is the execution platform side, that isn't really down to AMP, more the platform provider you decide to use.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2020
    #24     Sep 17, 2020
    toby400 and VPhantom like this.
  5. CALLumbus

CALLumbus

Sierra Charts with CQG worked perfectly for me, for many years. My favourite platform, by far.

#25     Sep 17, 2020
    eternaldelight likes this.
  6. scalpi

scalpi

I did trade for more than 20 years with the TWS from and with Interactive Brokers.

I did now change to Multicharts/CQG with AMP some weeks ago. And I am absouletely satisfied.
    The platform is easy to understand and quick and stable. Because I was nervous to change the platform after so many years. But there was no problem. Concerning the speed I did not find any difference between MC/CQG and TWS/IB.

#26     Sep 19, 2020
    toby400 likes this.
  7. tomas262

tomas262

have been using SierraChart for almost 10 years ... never disappointed
    with CQG now seems a very good option

#27     Sep 21, 2020
  8. toby400

toby400

You must be an American

#28     Sep 23, 2020
  9. I am using AMP with CQG and I like their low intraday margin for the micro contracts. Lots of platforms to choose from.

#29     Sep 23, 2020