AMP Customer Service

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by brettpower, Oct 21, 2019.

1. No I’ll stay with AMP... thanks Chad

#21     Oct 22, 2019
  2. I just wanted to add that AMP helped me out huge when I had a power outage while trading live. When I called they quickly got me out of my position and then the representative was able to get on my pc and resolve the issue caused by the outage. This was at 2 a.m. I have been with them for a few years and am very happy with their service and have no problem recommending them.

#22     Oct 23, 2019
    brettpower and Overnight like this.
  3. Thanks Chad!

#23     Oct 23, 2019
    brettpower likes this.
  4. heispark

heispark

Simply excellent.

#24     Oct 24, 2019
    brettpower likes this.
  5. lentus

lentus

omg is this heidi

#25     Oct 27, 2019
    brettpower likes this.
  6. Hi ElectricSavant,

How do you like TV with AMP.

I just signed up with them (TV and AMP)

Appreciate any input.

Regards,
    Bruce

#26     Oct 31, 2019
  7. Tonkadad,

I am profitable. So I like these tools. It's a grind but I have resolved that is what trading is for me.

Tradingview is kinda nice as others share in the public library. There are many that use TradingView to trade Crypto. I trade the Micros and have not touched Bitcoin. I have spent hundreds of hours testing out combinations of Indicators and Strategies as there are over 8k of them.

You can connect Tradingview straight to AMP for the CQG feed with an easy setup. There is no monthly fee other than the CME Fee of 5 bucks a month. There is no Demo feed.

Amp is the best for the Micro's. If my Tradingview indicators and strategies stop working AMP is well known and there are a lot of resources over there and their prices are great.

Es

Last edited: Oct 31, 2019
    #27     Oct 31, 2019
    AMP_Futures likes this.
  8. Agreed, trading is a grind for me as well. Tho, it certainly is good to have a broker who can offer you so many options to call home... and why pay more for less. Love the Micro's!

#28     Oct 31, 2019