AMP alternative ?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by john.wick, Mar 26, 2020.

1. FTDK

FTDK

If you open and fund an account with AMP (current minimum deposit is $25 + money to cover the data fees) you have access to their platforms for both live and demo trading without time restrictions.

#41     Apr 17, 2020
  2. toby400

toby400

Thanks FT - I am in the process of doing so. Look forward to trying Futures trading as an alternative to spread betting.

#42     Apr 17, 2020
  3. zippy

zippy

I applied for an account with AMP once a couple of years ago and got rejected without reason when asked for one, they said they didn't need to give one. That's my experience with them. I want to trade futures. Where else can I go?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2020
    #43     Apr 18, 2020
  4. FTDK

FTDK

You could try again with AMP. How much are you going to deposit?

#44     Apr 18, 2020
  5. Ak7373

Ak7373

Hi. I applied for an account with AMP futures yesterday and ater reading this thread i think it's unlikely to open it in the next 2-3 month

#45     Apr 20, 2020
  6. southall

southall

If your (virtual) paper work is in order then it should only take 2 - 3 days. I opened an account 2 weeks ago, thats how long it took.

#46     Apr 20, 2020
  7. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

Sorry this is your impression...these few reported delays to account opening was not due to AMP. We process all application quickly once the verification documents are received from the applicant.

We obviously do not disclose in public our customers application process, but we can tell you that as soon as we received the required verification documents they were approved the same day.

If you ever need anything, just PM us...we are here to take care of all EliteTrader Members!

#47     Apr 21, 2020
  8. rocker

rocker

Same for me with amp. What a crock. US citizen. Normal person. Denied

#48     Mar 12, 2021