AMP alternative ?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by john.wick, Mar 26, 2020.

1. ZBZB

ZBZB

The Mac version of IB TWS is a free datafeed for the Mac versions of motivewave and linnsoft investor rt.

#21     Mar 27, 2020
  2. heispark

heispark

AMP is really nice broker. I have near zero complaints about AMP, although I have some concerns with CQG and Rithmic these days....

#22     Mar 27, 2020
    AMP_Futures likes this.
  3. FTDK

FTDK

Why is that?

I am currently using CQG with no problems (also with AMP).

#23     Mar 27, 2020
    AMP_Futures likes this.
  4. heispark

heispark

Connection and execution quality issue..... The same reason why Sierra Chart officially ditched supporting of both CQG and Rithmic..... :rolleyes:

#24     Mar 27, 2020
  5. FTDK

FTDK

Isn't it also a big coincidence that SierraChart has been having all these issues since they have their own data feed? None of the traders i recently talked with had any issues lately using CQG with SierraChart, neither did i.

#25     Mar 27, 2020
  6. Data feed, platform, fees and margins are all good at AMP Global... never had any problems. I use CQG as well and no issues even in these volatile times. As a trader you do have to pay attention to liquidity tho...

#26     Mar 30, 2020
    AMP_Futures likes this.
  7. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

MetaTrader keeps saying they are working on a Mac version of MT5. Will check status again now

#27     Mar 30, 2020
  8. toby400

toby400

Thanks AMP

#28     Mar 31, 2020
  9. toby400

toby400

This might help you when you check with them. This firm seems to have a Mac compatible MT5. They say : ' Fully compatible with Mac and with no need for Boot Camp software or parallels desktop, the XM MT5 for Mac provides a range of functionalities to trade the global markets with no re-quotes and no rejection of orders.
    https://www.xm.com/mt5-mac

#29     Apr 1, 2020
  10. bobw

bobw

How are AMP USA accounts protected in the event AMP experiences liquidity problems?

#30     Apr 4, 2020