AMP alternative ?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by john.wick, Mar 26, 2020.

1. john.wick

john.wick

I have TD Ameritrade but their fees are pretty high, i tried to apply for AMP by end of last Nov, but their process is so slow, so far no much going, is there any alternative out there with the low cost and low margin broker ? any suggestion? thx

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2020
  2. Sekiyo

Sekiyo

I have opened an account at AMP Global within less than 1 day last week ...

I am European

3. FTDK

FTDK

My account with AMP also took less than a week including funding.

My account with IB took much longer.

Edit: also European, but my account with AMP is AMP futures, not their European version AMP Global.

4. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

Good morning john.wick-We offer futures trading at Wedbush futures. We do not offer very low margin. I'd like you and anyone else reading this to understand that almost all US companies are remote today including us at Lime/Lightspeed. You can't expect a fast account opening in this environment. We all need a little patience. Our Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements have not changed but the process just takes longer now. Our New Accounts department that typically works from M-F from 8am to 5pm is working Sundays and longer M-F hours to keep up with the flood of new account requests. We get them from online broker’s clients upset with the performance of their software and from the large number of workers that are now stuck home. I’m sure that other Brokers have similar experiences. https://www.lightspeed.com/trading/futures/

Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
  5. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

Alternative?

[​IMG]

DarthSidious and Sekiyo like this.
  6. john.wick

john.wick

Hi Robert, thank you for your info, will check u guys out,thx

7. john.wick

john.wick

Wow, that was fast, I have the same exp with many forex broker but no with futures broker

8. FTDK

FTDK

Have you reached out to AMP to give them an opportunity to explain the delay?

9. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

yes, all sorted. we have approved @john.wick AMP Account.

FTDK likes this.
  10. john.wick

john.wick

thanks everyone, AMP_Global did help me speed up the process, thank you so much

#10     Mar 26, 2020
    cafeole and Sekiyo like this.