Amnesty, yet AGAIN, this week

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LT701, Sep 20, 2007.

1. LT701

LT701

many aspects of the amnesty, being added as amendments to the defense authorization bill , along with gigantic H-1b increase

go to numbersusa and fax

tired of faxing/calling your senators? me too

but if we dont, they get their way

2. LT701

LT701

bill would allow up to 180,000 H-1b per year after next year

since there is a 20,000 masters+ category h-1b, the total would be 200,000 H-1b per year

that's insane

3. That is the amendment with that ridiculous visas for going to school provision, right? I call that the amnesty for gangbangers provision. If they came here as kids, let the US taxpayers support them and pay for their education, then their punishment will be US citizenship, in state college tuition plus they can sponsor all their 87 relatives to come here and leech off us too.

Shockingly, sometimes conservative Orin Hatch sponsors this. I'm waiting to hear from the presidential candidates on this. Of course, it's easy for them to say they are against it, since they don't have to vote on it, except for McCain. I know my man Tom Tancredo will fight it.

These amnesty supporters are like termites. You think they are beaten and they keep coming back, again and again. It's hard for talk radio to mobilze the base every two weeks to fight the latest outrage. Maybe we should just replace the republican party instead. If the country is going to be sold out, I'd prefer it not be done by people we elected.

4. LT701

LT701

yup DREAM act too.

great deal - taxpayer get to bump their own kid for seat in their school to pay the bill of an illegal, who will lose any job after college to an H-1b anyway

"These amnesty supporters are like termites. You think they are beaten and they keep coming back, again and again. It's hard for talk radio to mobilze the base every two weeks to fight the latest outrage. Maybe we should just replace the republican party instead. If the country is going to be sold out, I'd prefer it not be done by people we elected."

you've got to be on an alert list of numbersusa, or alipac, or capwiz, or all 3, and call each and every time you get an alert. then, you can put it out of your mind. They'll tell you what you need to know

these amnesty push tend to be about every 2 1/2 months

the strategy is pretty simple - keep bringing it up until the opposition is worn out

subscribing to alerts helps keep the emotion out of it. You know it's coming, you get the alert, and then you act

eventually, we have to start making examples out of these people - mccain serves that role somewhat, even MSM conceeds amnesty did him in

5. LT701

LT701

if you're against Amnesty/H-1b increase, please contact your senators, and ask them not to do this as part of the defense authorization bill

they're voting on this next week