AMIBroker - Phone Number...

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by elindydotcom, Jul 11, 2006.

1. Does anyone have a phone number for AMIBroker? I have scoured their website and can't find one.

Thanks in advance for any help.

2. AmiBroker support is via email only.
  3. Actually, I'm not looking for support. It's more business (sales) related. I've sent emails but no reply so I suspect that spam filters or something is blocking them. Figure I'd try calling.

4. LeroyB3

They don't work by phone...only E-mail. They are usually very responsive and quick so something must be wrong on your end.

...or they don't like what you have to offer.

5. LB:

They don't know what the "offer" is yet since there isn't an "offer". Trying to get someone to discuss a multi-license potential situation (large number of licenses). As I said, I sent a couple of emails but never got a response so I'm assuming there's a spam filter problem somewhere. I'm surprised that there's no phone number whatsover for this company...

6. Tomasz:

Thanks. I'll try this email - I think it's different from the one that I have now.

If it's possible, can you PM me your phone number? I think we'll still need a few phone calls to discuss what we have in mind. I promise not to wake you up in the middle of the night <grin>.