AMIBroker - Phone Number...

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by elindydotcom, Jul 11, 2006.

1. Does anyone have a phone number for AMIBroker? I have scoured their website and can't find one.

Thanks in advance for any help.

-eLindy

2. AmiBroker support is via email only.

3. Actually, I'm not looking for support. It's more business (sales) related. I've sent emails but no reply so I suspect that spam filters or something is blocking them. Figure I'd try calling.

Thanks.

-eLindy

4. LeroyB3

LeroyB3

They don't work by phone...only E-mail. They are usually very responsive and quick so something must be wrong on your end.

...or they don't like what you have to offer.

Best,

LB

5. LB:

They don't know what the "offer" is yet since there isn't an "offer". Trying to get someone to discuss a multi-license potential situation (large number of licenses). As I said, I sent a couple of emails but never got a response so I'm assuming there's a spam filter problem somewhere. I'm surprised that there's no phone number whatsover for this company...

Thanks.

-eLindy

6. Tomasz:

Thanks. I'll try this email - I think it's different from the one that I have now.

If it's possible, can you PM me your phone number? I think we'll still need a few phone calls to discuss what we have in mind. I promise not to wake you up in the middle of the night <grin>.

-eLindy