AmiBroker Intraday

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by journeyman, Oct 5, 2006.

1. just21

just21

Thomas,

Are you working on getting Interactive Brokers backfill working with AmiBroker?

#11     Oct 6, 2006
  2. taowave

taowave

Journey,

Having gone thru exactly what you are asking about,I would strongly reccomend that you demo the product and demo esignal,Iqfeed as well..Ami has a trial,and its the ONLY way to find out a products strengths and weaknesses and ultimately if the product is right for you...

#12     Oct 6, 2006
  3. Hittfeld

Hittfeld

Although I am not Thomasz, I just wonder why it shouldn't`t work:

http://www.amibroker.com/ib.html

Regards from a happy user

Hittfeld

#13     Oct 6, 2006
  4. thanks for that great info - i am really loving amibroker in eod mode so I am hoping that the intraday shift will work out.

just to clarify the eod import possibilities - so I could use IQFeed for the intraday and then import from yahoo if I had a mixed database?

I am still unclear on how this "view" symbol limit effects amibroker - if at all?

The tick data levels seem unreasonable with those figures - does that mean that I can't switch into tick or seconds mode if I have a 1-minute database setting for streaming chart viewing?

I really appreciate the advice everyone - it seems like there are a million ways to empty a trading account's capital before even making a single trade!

#14     Oct 6, 2006
  5. just21

just21

#15     Oct 6, 2006
  6. I use ab realtime with esignal data feed .. i suck as a trader bigtime but I love AB . I use it over ESignal charting myself .

#16     Oct 6, 2006