Amgen In July

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Derrik Hobbs, Jul 7, 2003.

1. nkhoi

nkhoi

right click on pdf file then save it to your pc and open it from there, I see it.

#41     Aug 5, 2003
  2. Thank you :)

#42     Aug 5, 2003
  3. Fianally, this trade works out. I will cover part of my position today.

Thanks, Derrik.

#43     Aug 6, 2003
  4. Patience is tough:D ... especially with these longer term set ups

Nice trade man!

-D

#44     Aug 6, 2003
  5. Still Holding AMGN Short...for those interested :) If you would like an updated chart of what I'm looking at feel free to email me.

#45     Nov 10, 2003
  6. Hey D.H. I'm the guy who e-mailed asking about results of your hedge fund. But you ignored me? No problem I'll ask here:) Since you're billed as a very good trader, it'd be interesting to take a peek at the results of a hedge fund that you started in early 2003. If you decline to either post the results or name the name of your fund, I will reasonably assume you're a snake oil vendor. And dont tell me its not "OK" to disclose results that's B.S. We have Aaron here who runs a hedge fun too, he has no problem whatsover disclosing results, they're right on his web site under "Performance". It's only illegal to solicit business from non-accredited folks. Merely disclosing performance numbers is perfectly OK. Or just name the fund's name I'll find the performance numbers myself. (You thought its gonna be all milk and honey when coming to ET? No there's "troublemakers" like me here also.)

#46     Nov 10, 2003
  7. Your Fib book just came in the mail today Derrick. It was recommended by Todd. AMGN worked out very well so far for you, congratulations. That is one of a handful... yes 5 ... stocks that have psyched me out so that I know I will not make money trading them. I am glad you are.

#47     Nov 10, 2003
  8. Hey there. You're right, you got me...I'm all snake oil. Actually, I'm a trader like everyone else that goes through hot and cold periods. I trade reversal and continuation patterns against Fib time and price zones. The worst kind of market to trade my style is in a slow churning up market with little volatility. The best environment that I trade in is in major reversal periods and trendless volatile environments. I have been billed as a very good trader??? I guess I have my moments. But like everyone I've ever met...I have plenty of times were I draw down or have extended flat periods. I don't claim to have any secret powerful answers. I've found a way to trade that works for me. It does NOT produce giant triple and quadruple digit returns...but I get by. I'm a low risk guy that likes to be long and short the market. I'm a highly emotional person that constantly battles those emotions and fights to keep them at bay every trading day. I apologize for not replying to your email. Please call me. I will private message you my phone #. By the way...I'm glad there are "troublemakers" like you in ET:D Look forward to talking with you.

#48     Nov 11, 2003
  9. Geeze....I hate to see what happens if you give them a losing trade, D!

Traderkay, give me a call at Tradingmarkets sometime and I will happily send you Derrik's book. It's a great read and I'm positive it will help your emini trading operation that you have going on.
    I know it's become a staple in my daily trading.

In 'n long, glad you liked it! It was a pleasure speaking with you.

ET is pretty lucky to have a trader with the experience of In 'n long....I would listen to him if I were you.

Todd.

#49     Nov 11, 2003
  10. jay123

jay123

Hey Derrick Hobbs..you say your a trader just like the rest of us....Well how do you find the time to run a hedge fund. Sell snippets of your information for 395 dollars to people on TradingMarkets and have a 150 dollar per month trading newsletter? Oh yea and write a book. You sound like a very busy boy who is more interested in marketing his bull then actually trading. I bet you're just another can't trade marketer who comes here because he got hooked up with snake oil king website marketer like TradingMarkets. So take your sincere man of the people response and shove it right up where the sun doesn't shine. I can see your kind coming a mile away. You sell the shovel but you most certainly don't dig.

#50     Nov 11, 2003