Amero

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Hydroblunt, Dec 2, 2007.

1. A) Government DOES NOT PRINT money. Until you understand this, you will always be in the dark. The Government BORROWS money, and can only BORROW money. If it could print it for itself, we would actually be in a much better situation.

B) It does not all "lead" to anything, as if it's by accident. It was meant to.

You watch the Fed chair and Sec of Treasury lie through their teeth with their "strong dollar" policy, when it's obvious the opposite is true. You watch Bush claim that he cares about US jobs, while corporations are incentivized to offshore. You watch politicians talk nonsense about the education of our children, while US Dept of Ed has been dumbing them down for decades.

#21     Dec 3, 2007
  2. I'll go with Steve Previs's take on the matter, I think he has just a little more credibility than you. Rather than be polarized, I prefer to look at reality. Amero & NAU have been talked about for years among the elite organizations, such as CFR.

Transition to Amero would be a cinch, nothing like Euro. Borders are already wide open, Mexicans pour into the country unstopped. Canada is practically a part of the US, they depend on US economically & culturally. US dollar is still the world reserve currency, and is used heavily in North America. Just replace the name, and make it official for the 3 countries.

National sovereignty, who cares about that. US Constitution has been pissed on for years by Bush adminstration and the people just stand by, doing nothing. Mention of the totalitarian, Soviet type powers by the Patriot Acts & Military Comissions Acts are considered conspirational ramblings.

So what's so crazy about the concept? Except the people in denial of it. Cause anyone who starts talking about this is labeled a "nutcase" and "conspiracy theorist". Even as the International Highway was starting to be built through Texas.

Like I said, this whole transformation will be done with ease. You are a great example of why it's so easily done.

#22     Dec 3, 2007
  3. gnome

gnome

Oh, I understand perfectly. The Gummint "borrows money" with floating a "credit limit"... but in reality, it NEVER INTENDED TO REPAY IN LIKE-KIND BUYING POWER DOLLARS, but rather always intended to repay in "inflated, print-money Dollars" of lesser value... in other words, TO SCREW EVERYONE WHO BELIEVED THEY HAD HONORABLE INTENTIONS.

I gotta say.. either you are goofin' on me (and I always appreciate a good goof), or you are totally naive and brainwashed to the "good intentions of the Gummint on American citizens' behalf"....

#23     Dec 3, 2007
  4. Wow man, get your tinfoil hat off. Your thought process has only ONE focus, and it has blinded you.

Mexico is the cheap labor and cesspool. It's low standard of living allows it to be used as the docking station. Little or no environmental issues, as opposed to US & Canada. Being that their whole population is used to this, Mexico is a site for cargo imports with cheap Mexican drivers distributing it to US and Canada. Right now, this cannot be done, in fact, Mexican truck drivers can only deliver up to certain points, where the cargo has to be given over to US drivers. With Amero and NAU, that will all be fixed.

Globalism at its finest.

#24     Dec 3, 2007

5. [​IMG]

#25     Dec 3, 2007
  6. gnome

gnome

Perhaps you should archive these posts for future reference....

I fervently believe the US Gummint and Fed is out to F*UCK us American citizens out of everything they can get away with (and if you knew anything about world financial history, you'd know that I'm probably correct), and you believe "government is great... Fed is great... everything they do is to our benefit and is both hunky and dory".

Watch and see...

#26     Dec 3, 2007
  7. Whether they intend to repay it or not, does not matter. It's not mathematically possible. It's by design. What you think are the causes, are actually the symptoms & goals.

No, I just do not hold a closeminded view. I'm not naive enough to think that "the Gummint" has any real power in this country. I also realize that most politicians & gov officials are completely clueless and are being led around by the nose.

Whatever the intentions, blame the sheep. Blame the shareholders of corporation who allow & support offshoring of USA's manufacturing base. Blame the morons who voted for Bush TWICE. Blame ET members like Ivanovich, who have a one track mind and live in denial. Blame the current Rudy & Hillary supporters. Blame the ignorant fools who refuse to learn anything that is outside the mass media.
    You can't help those who refuse to help themselves. I say "F**K em", as long as I have my exit strategy in place. It's one thing to care about the nation, it's another dealing with masses of total ignorant morons who can only respond in labels and completely shut down any sense of reason & logic.

#27     Dec 3, 2007
  8. gnome

gnome

Sorry. You are SO INSUFFERABLY STUPID, I gotta put you on ignore...

#28     Dec 3, 2007
  9. Thanks for proving my point.

#29     Dec 3, 2007
  10. Keep up those conspiracy theories!

[​IMG]

#30     Dec 3, 2007