America's Two Classes

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Scataphagos, Mar 15, 2013.

1. 1. Those who work for a living.

2. Those who VOTE for a living.

The Founders are spinning in their graves.

:mad: :mad:

2. Ricter

Ricter

-- Troll Meter<sup>TM</sup> --
    [.......|............]

3. pspr

pspr

- Intelligence Meter<sup>TM</sup> -
    [...|..........................]

4. Okay...I rephrase that.

The informed voter.

Voting for Barry becasue he is black.

----------------------------------

Yea yea yea I know....being informed that Barry is black is the epitome of informed.

5. gain on intelligence meter

[....................|.]

6. This is not so terribly far from the truth.

A producer will keep producing no matter the obstacles. The current political climate be damned they will get through it. A hard worker or motivated worker has that ingrained in them.

Whereas a non-producer (by choice, not current unemployment) has nothing but the power of government programs.

7. Ricter

Ricter

Perhaps we have three:

The robot owners (share of growing economic pie = growing; share of contribution to productivity growth = small)
    The servicers of robots and robot owners (share of growing economic pie = stagnant; share of contribution to productivity growth = large)
    The economically irrelevant (share of growing economic pie = falling; share of contribution to productivity growth = N/A)

8. Heck yeah!! What did old Karl Marx himself have to say about that? "The guy with the machines makes the money" [that's not a direct quote but it's what I took away from Marx's writings]. These philosophers are right on the money in my book!

9. pspr

pspr

I guess it wasn't clear I was referring to Ricter not the OP.

10. is this meter thing going to be a new internet meem? i'm just getting over the harlem shake.

#10     Mar 15, 2013