America's Strength

Discussion in 'Economics' started by VIPmarket, Aug 18, 2019.

1. VIPmarket

VIPmarket

The strength of the american state isn't 'democracy' or freedom
    it's the fact that if Trump died tommorrow, he can easily be replaced. the next day and the ecoomy is not effected. gov't can easily be replaced like employees in a company.
    Politicians and gov't is easily replaceable.

What i find disturbing is a trend towards political 'families' like kennedy o sons who become politicians cause their father is a politician etc. and thinks it's a privillege.

people are not promoted based on merit like Trump was elected cause some Russian entity or some corporation wanted him elected.

when people are hired based on plutocracy or birth right, you don't get the best leaders leading the country and the country suffers. as it is happening in America....the profiles of some politicians are not impressive. it semms only losers are running for public office. or running to the the politicians 'temporary' job. and elections are not circus show. Trump gave ' democracy' a bad name.

however, in an authoritarian state,...a change in gov't often means war and conflict and major economic disruption.

2. What is more likely to be true: Trump was elected because he appealed to deplorables or Trump was elected because RUSSIA

comagnum likes this.
  3. Both

dealmaker and comagnum like this.
  4. Sure. If you think Facebook ads swayed people, then your fellow citizens are idiots.

5. Overnight

Overnight

Trump won because people had previous knowledge of Bill's foibles with Monica, and then all that crap of Hillary's e-mails. Combine that with her non-message to everyonee, with no clear direction, and they wanted someone new. Hillary won the popular vote because so many people wanted to be the ones to say, "I voted for the first female president!" Like they did in 2008..."I voted for the first black president!"

Trump won the electorates because Hillary did not have a clear plan for the working class. Trump did. Bada boom. That's my take on it.

6. The right answer.

tommcginnis likes this.
  7. vanzandt

vanzandt

"Things are never so bad they can't be made worse."
    -H. D. Bogart

8. Overnight

Overnight

The right response.

And an airplane.

tommcginnis likes this.
  9. Cuddles

Cuddles

duh...

they're swayed by trash misinformation memes put out by breitbart, 4chan, & Alex Jones, of course they're idiots

tommcginnis likes this.
  10. Overnight

Overnight

"The leftist media trash will brainwash you into believing that there will be no salVATION in our lifetimes, because our children are being fed the poison pill of trash-talk that has pervaded our nation since Kennedy gave it up to the Cubans back in the 1960s. We as Americans must RISE UP and reclaim this great nation that was given to us by our just and moral master of dignity from ancient Rome. Jesus saves. Amen."

(That's not a real text, that's just something I made up in the guise of Alex Jones's voice, because I think that is something he might say.)

Hehe?

#10     Aug 18, 2019
    tommcginnis likes this.