America's real danger

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mike oxbig, Jun 19, 2012.

1. “The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president.”

“The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America . Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince.

The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool.

It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president.”

-----a perceptive German

2. will america let the fools that made george bush the president and got us into this mess take control again?

3. Bring back bush any time.

I had an immensely better time, materially, spritually and physically, under any 4 year rolling period of Bush than under Obama.

How about you ?

4. Actually, BOTH!

The damage Odumbo has wrought upon America should have him standing trial for TREASON!

America may NEVER recover from what he has done.

:( :(

5. I initially thought Bush would be an "average, non-historical consequence" president. Turns out he was a SHIT! Primarily, his "Little Napolean Dictator" warring, unjustifiable deficits, and the heinous Patriot Act..

Seemed impossible to imagine that anyone could be worse than Bush... but Odumbo has turned out to be another "kettle of fish" worse. (My view is that Odumbo is either the WORST or 2nd worst president in history... Woodrow Wilson could be "1st worst"... he gave us the Fed... should ROT IN HELL for that. Question is... who did the most damage to America... Woodrow Wilson or Odumbo??)

When is America going to wake up and elect a President who endeavors to better our country??

:mad: :mad:

6. Ricter

Ricter

Too bad for you, I've never had it better. We exceeded a billion $ in gross sales last year in Texas, and over half that in Wyoming. Records, both.

7. Texas ranked #1 according to the Milken Institute for business and had 9 out of 25 top cities for business. Too bad the rest of US is in the crapper.

8. about the same for me. the only negitive is i get lower rates of interest on my cash reserves but even that is because bernank is trying to cure the heart attack that george bush gave us.

it is true that george bush had a few good years before it all blew up in his face.
    an analogy to the george bush economy would be going to a big party getting drunk and going to bed with a beautiful woman but waking up with the clap.

9. Ricter

Ricter

You worry about the poor too much. Are you a commie?

10. Am I a commie? No.
    Are you a purveyor of disinformation? Yes.

#10     Jun 19, 2012