America's Outrageous War Economy!

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by sho-tim, Aug 19, 2008.

1. jem

jem

I guess you never met 3.4 of hollywood.

Cameron Diaz - I think is the poster child for dumb liberal.

I guess you did not go to college in a city. Lots of dumb liberals and a few smart one.

#31     Aug 20, 2008
  2. LOL. You are right on point.

#32     Aug 20, 2008
  3. 1) I think you meant 3/4

2) Most famous actors, like 80-90% are utter morons, when it comes to real life outside their bubble

3) The fact that you talk in labels of "liberal" and "conservative" pretty much makes you an easily controlled sheep who spits out predetermined drivel. God gave you brain, maybe, just maybe, someday you will learn how to use it.

#33     Aug 20, 2008
  4. Do most of the conservatives you meet use double negatives? Is that where you picked it up?

#34     Aug 20, 2008

5. Hmmm..don't know how that slipped through.

#35     Aug 20, 2008
  6. jem

jem

So I imagine you are pseudo intellectual pinhead who frequents cool coffee shops in soho? Because, unless you are prepared to debate the facts of my statement - I must conclude that my statement triggered some sort genetic response that causes you to make sweeping off point statements designed to impress 18 year old braless chicks who don't wash their hair. (not a bad genetic response mind you - just completely unimpressive to me.)

#36     Aug 20, 2008
  7. :D
    Ouch! ...
    jem - 1
    hydroblunt - 0

#37     Aug 20, 2008

8. "Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?" (Matthew 22:36).

Jesus replied, " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments" (Matthew 22:37-40)

#38     Aug 20, 2008
  9. It's geneRic, not geneTic, the two words have completely different meanings. Did Bill O'Reilly make the same mistake or smth?

No actually I'm into Latinas and I rarely hang out in Soho. Keep thinking in labels though, it's obvious you are scared of waking up.

#39     Aug 21, 2008
  10. gnome

gnome

I've heard she's also quite flatulent..

#40     Aug 21, 2008