America's Outrageous War Economy!

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by sho-tim, Aug 19, 2008.

1. olias

olias

nice rebuttal

#11     Aug 19, 2008
  2. RhinoGG

RhinoGG Guest

3 million of who?

#12     Aug 19, 2008
  3. maxpi

maxpi

So, you're gonna croak or is it just a puking thingy?

#13     Aug 19, 2008
  4. If we had taken 3 million off the planet, the world would likely have become an inferno.

Think China, Russia. Europe, Latin America, Africa, the Middle East, or anywhere else would have been sayin g thanks?

Or would we be a lot closer to many other nations building the bomb, to "protect themselves" and deciding that nukes were OK, since we thought they were OK

Would India have nuked Pakistan over Kashmir? Spain nuke islamic countries over the 200 who were killed in the train terroroist act? Every major event would now allow nukes.
    Would Russia have nuked georgia? China? Europe?

#14     Aug 19, 2008
  5. The link that posted said EXACTLY what you just stated.

Obviously, YOU didn't read it.

Yes, they were not christian, but they did indeed believe in a God. They were Diest after all during the Enlightenment movement.

Now, you said that GOD should be put back into the schools. When I heard that, I assumed that you meant the christian god [which you ended up proving me right by using a christian source to refute me].

But, which God? Jehovah? Allah? Xenu? Zeus? Neptune?

I am personally partial to the FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER:D

Religion should be kept in the home, but not talked about by school officials.

Now, if a student brings it up to other students, that is within said student's right to so, with the other students' right to listen or not.

#15     Aug 19, 2008
  6. gnome

gnome

Mankind will destroy itself soon enough. No need to hasten our demise by unleashing the nukes.

#16     Aug 19, 2008
  7. gnome

gnome

The Queen Spider. The Holy Document Of Vatican Law, of course.

#17     Aug 19, 2008
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

The bad guys were from an assortment of different countries, some of them our allies. But they were trained, financed and led from Taliban Afghanistan.

By every historic measure Pakistan, Iran and Egypt should have shared some of the pain after 9/11 but cooler heads prevailed.

The USA can be remarkably peaceful if not attacked.

I don't believe in the "War Economy" for a minute. Most of the country prospered while Bill Clinton had the helm and he managed to mostly stay out of any real wars. The idea of the Military Industrial Complex has been dead for decades.

#18     Aug 19, 2008
  9. Didn't 99% of them have a Saudi passport?

#19     Aug 19, 2008
  10. #20     Aug 19, 2008