America’s Most Lucrative Portfolio Management Jobs

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by dealmaker, Nov 9, 2018.

1. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

Actually I think it has to do with a skilled profession where success is hard to predict and to attribute. Same is true with executives and lawyers. But still the person is critical to that success.

#11     Nov 10, 2018
  2. Visaria

Visaria

They should be paid more cause they need more monetary motivation to do their job better i.e. beating the market!

#12     Nov 10, 2018
  3. sle

sle

When Occupy Wall Street was still a thing, a buddy of mine and myself went there to represent a "union of market arbitrageurs". He was carrying a sign "correlation traders are good people" and I had a placard with "volatility is for everyone".

#13     Nov 10, 2018
    CME Observer, srinir and newwurldmn like this.
  4. eurusdzn

eurusdzn

I'm thinking of applying since the pay is good. I will be honest and disclose I won't really like the job...but the pay is good so I will do it.

#14     Nov 11, 2018
  5. I think the contractors now are the most lucrative jobs. They have many orders every day and they are well paid. I had some problems with a gutter at my house and I called the guys from https://www.contractorstoday.com and they've done their work very quickly. I had a 2-minute dialogue with a contractor and I understood that they have a really good salary. But I have to recognize, that their work is not easy and not everyone will resist.

#15     Mar 24, 2020