America's Middle-Class Is Losing Ground to Canada's

Discussion in 'Economics' started by GRULSTMRNN, Sep 1, 2019.

1. zdreg

zdreg

Proof is needed of the existence of the movement.

#31     Sep 4, 2019
  2. I will actually drive to Okanagan as well ;-) I think UBC has a campus there as well right? How did you sustain your life in Kelowna if I may ask? Did you trade independently or did you work a job or run your own company?

Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
    #32     Sep 4, 2019
  3. Oh man, do some basic search. Have you been napping the past couple years? If you have not heard of Jordan Peterson then you may not be familiar with the term PC either.

#33     Sep 4, 2019
  4. zdreg

zdreg

Nice try. However you didn't fulfill my request.

#34     Sep 4, 2019
  5. destriero

destriero

National healthcare and less than a third of the US’ per capita public debt. And Montreal has the best strip clubs on the continent.

#35     Sep 4, 2019
  6. And neither am I obligated nor inclined to.

#36     Sep 4, 2019
  7. Can you explain the concept of strip clubs actually? Because I don't get it and never did. Is it for the guys who just wanna do a bit of shades of gray yet claim they were still faithful to the wife or what is it? Surely nobody can claim they got off or had a great time just because a paid chick rubbed their thighs for a few bucks? I get that prostitution is illegal in the US and I don't morally support it, but someone who goes to a strip club I guess has no issues to shag a hooker either. Go to Vegas or go vice. But strip club? Lame as shit.

#37     Sep 4, 2019
  8. ESgambler

ESgambler

Small franchise business, winery, residential and commercial real estate investments for decades from grand parents to my parents. About trading, I'm only profitable in recent years after finding my edges and they are tiny gains so far which means nothing compared to what you guys are making. I treat trading as a hobby to challenge myself.

Right and UBC okanagan was my 2nd choice for university after finishing high school. I went to SFU instead since it was closer to home. That was where I met my wife whom also went there for her bacherlor + MBA degree.

Just curious to know why Terrace. I guess it might have something to do with your fishing hobby? The reason why I asked that question is because it's so cold with heavy snow during winter time. It's not a place that Asian people would settle down to live. North bay in Ontario province is a famous place for fishing hobby and many others. Residential real estate there is cheaper than in BC.

#38     Sep 4, 2019
  9. We already decided on BC but we are not decided on Terrace. But yes it would be for fishing. If this far up North then possibly Prince George. But for farming/ranching we are rather eyeballing the southern part like South Coast, Thompson Nicola, or Kootenay. At this stage we are really just brainstorming and going for an explorative trip, I don't think we will commit to purchasing land or property this time around.

#39     Sep 4, 2019
  10. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

There is so much wrong with this statement. The majority of posters on here declared Toronto a real estate in a bubble as far back as 2010, that the SPX was a great short from 2010-2013, that that AAPL was overvalued in 2003, ... .

In reality. the SPX, AAPL, and Toronto real estate were some of the most reliable assets to own from 2009-2019. For those who ignore the cynics, serious money to be made and relatively low risk compared to many alternatives.

#40     Sep 4, 2019