America's Left in the Grip of Insanity

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tom B, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Tom B

Tom B

#51     Jan 11, 2018
    Snarkhund likes this.
  2. elderado

elderado

And yet, HOW MANY demoncrats spent quality time with her over two days?

Reminds me of Obama's state dinner and the salahi's crashing it.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/11/25/state.dinner.crashers/index.html

Too bad Charlie Manson's dead, the dems no longer have him to get advice on the death penalty and life in a maximum security prison. That would have been amusing.

#52     Jan 11, 2018
  3. Tom B

Tom B

[​IMG]

#53     Jan 11, 2018
  4. Piptaker

Piptaker

Yes he pisses of the childish lefty Nazis great but I think Trump's just another pied piper - the same system different faction. He's just another con artist and actor just like Obama.

https://mises.org/wire/state-nation-progressives-conservatives-and-trump

"They give lip service to “free markets,” but they vote for subsidies, regulations, special favors and interest group spending to win elections and stay in office. They talk about personal freedom and individual liberty, but they maintain in place government surveillance tools and tricks that threaten anyone’s and everyone’s privacy and liberty in the name of “national security” — a term that is as elastic and empty of clear and defined meaning as “the left’s” incantations about the “general welfare,” or the “common good,” or “social justice.” "

#54     Jan 12, 2018
    bullmarket79 likes this.
  5. Tom B

Tom B

[​IMG]

#55     Jan 16, 2018
    Max E., traderob and gwb-trading like this.
  6. elderado

elderado

And he actually has sex with women!

It's a damn catastrophe!!!

#56     Jan 16, 2018
  7. traderob

traderob

8. elderado

elderado

But but but she just can't stop!

Notice how Yale is not referring to her as a "doctor." They are, however, still referring to her as a "psychiatrist."

How the fuck does that happen? I totally get that you don't need to be a licensed landscaper to cut a lawn, but for some stupid reason, apparently, I thought that referring to a medical professional as something they are not licensed for, is, in fact, practicing without a license.

I also believe that that is illegal in 58 states. And probably a lot of shitholes around the world.

#58     Jan 17, 2018
  9. Tom B

Tom B

10. Tom B

Tom B

#60     Jan 17, 2018