America's Left in the Grip of Insanity

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tom B, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Black_Cat

Black_Cat

ejed08130.png

#441     Oct 23, 2019
  2. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

But if you pick up an orange one you are accused of mimicking that decapitated Trump.

#442     Oct 23, 2019
  3. Black_Cat

Black_Cat

fjkej384.jpg

#443     Oct 30, 2019
    WeToddDid2 likes this.
  4. maxpi

maxpi

Hee hee, Blacks run from Mexicans! Mexicans displaced a hundred thousand Blacks from Los Angeles to the Mojave Desert; Lancaster and Palmdale to be specific. Mexicans are tough...

#444     Oct 30, 2019
  5. Ayn Rand

Ayn Rand

I read this article about M.O. talking about white flight.

My first thought is why do African Americans want to live in the same community as "Whites".

Why is it so compelling for African Americans to dwell with "Whites".

You would think if being African American was so great they would want an exclusive African American Community.

If you want you can call me a "racist" - fine. I prefer my own kind. I want to do things with my own kind. I do not have to like others. I do not have to find others physically appealing. I can decide what I like. I like my own kind. In the beginning, is now , and ever shall be. I prefer my own kind.

Why? It is the biological imperative. Members of the same group tend to cling together. it has been this way for millions of years.

Is it ideal. No. But it is the truth.

What possible reason could African American have to be part of a culture that they did nothing to advance.

I can appreciate if my history is inferior I would want to associate with a superior history. This has to be acknowledged.

I worked at a major US corporation. We got a message. African Americans can not do it by themselves. We have to help them.

I am not opposed to assistance but I want some recognition that African Americans have been helped and not every problem they have is my fault.

Genetically read The Bell Curve. Some entities left African and some didn't. Those that stayed in African where not subject to different environments and stayed much the same. Those that left - mutated and adapted. The plight of African Americans is the Biological Imperative.

#445     Oct 30, 2019
  6. Black_Cat

Black_Cat

sgd65.png

#446     Nov 18, 2019
  7. elderado

elderado

[​IMG]

#447     Nov 21, 2019
  8. elderado

elderado

Liberalism is a mental disorder.