America's Left in the Grip of Insanity

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tom B, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Tom B

Tom B

2. If I were the cartoon artist, I would have the donkey look more like Hilliary or Hannibal Lector.

#32     Jan 9, 2018

3. Irresposible, adds to the deficit and favors the wealthy adding to economic inequality. Middle class get a bone to shut them up. Bad.
    [​IMG]
    Try again.

#33     Jan 9, 2018
  4. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

[​IMG]

#34     Jan 9, 2018
    smallfil, KevinD and Piptaker like this.
  5. Tom B

Tom B

Wrong again.

#35     Jan 9, 2018
  6. Have not both parties controlled the Presidency during the time period shown on these charts?

It was been just weeks since the tax cut plan has been approved. It will not be fully implemented for a year.

How much credibility does an orginization deserve when they are passing judgement on something that has not happened yet. Sounds like prejustice to me.

Took a trip through Baltimore on U.S. 1 recently and most of what I saw was an economic wasteland with infrastructure in Beirut-like condition. According to Wikipedia, Baltimore has been a Democratic stronghold for 150 years. Also according to Wikipedia, Baltimore has seen a net outflow of population for several decades now. Baltimore is not the only Democratically controlled city in economic disarray in this country.

How powerful is propaganda when your constituents have suffering for decades and you are able to get those people to keep voting you back into power by blaming the other side for their problems?

Sounds like many people are poor for a reason.

#36     Jan 9, 2018
    Optionpro007 likes this.
  7. Mein Fuhrur! You are back! Since you’ve been gone, the Jews have taken over the media, including Hollywood...

#37     Jan 9, 2018
  8. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Trump supporters love that guy

#38     Jan 9, 2018
  9. Does not quite wor
    Does not quite work. Was trying to sic Hitler, hypothetically speaking, on the media, not the Jewish people.

#39     Jan 9, 2018
  10. You’re going to give me a free pass on my Baltimore post? You secretly agree with me, perhaps?

#40     Jan 9, 2018